You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sophsmum08" started this thread

Reg: Apr 7th 2006

Children: sophie 31/01/2008 and angels above

Monday, March 5th 2007, 3:26pm

tilted cervix

hi ladies

just had sister over and she mentioned she needs opks so i guess she now already ttc #3
anyway she also mentioned she just found out she has tilted cervix

i was wondering how likely it is for her to concieve naturally and how likely id have the same thing ?

thanks

Missy

Superstar

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Monday, March 5th 2007, 3:28pm

Shaz, if she has 2 children already then maybe its not really that much of a problem.. I have the same thing, its quite common apparently :)) Also at the moment there is no evidence to suggest that the size and shape of your reproductive organs are heriditary :)) Hope this puts your mind at rest

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Monday, March 5th 2007, 3:31pm

A tilted uterus is a term used to describe a uterus that is tilted backwards from the cervix, toward tailbone. Other terms for tilted uterus are “tipped” uterus, “back-lying” uterus, “backward” uterus, “retroverted” uterus. Physicians will use the term “retroverted” uterus. It was once thought to cause minor infertility, but recent studies show there are no hard conclusions that a tilted uterus can keep conception from occurring. Only when all infertility tests are ran and come back negative that a retroverted uterus may be considered the cause and no, this condition is not hereditary

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

• "Sophsmum08" started this thread

Reg: Apr 7th 2006

Children: sophie 31/01/2008 and angels above

Monday, March 5th 2007, 3:39pm

thanks ladies for answer - i should be ok then

missy her twins were concieved by icsi almost 3 years ago

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Monday, March 5th 2007, 3:43pm

Me, my Mum and sister all have a tilted uterus.

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 7 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE