You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "sharon77" started this thread

Reg: Jul 21st 2006

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 10:16am

BLOATED

HI GIRLS :hi:

I AM 14 WEEKS PG, NOT A SIGN OF A BUMP , UNTILL LATE AFTERNOON EARLY EVENING WHEN MY TUMMY BLOATS OUT AND I CANT FASTEN MY TROUSERS, BUT BY THE NEXT MORNING ITS DISSAPEARED AGAIN, :tear: IS THIS NORMAL, OR AM I A COMPLETE FREAK, LOL :drunk:

I JUST WANT MY BUMP, :angel2: I'M SURE PEOPLE DONT BELEIVE ME WHEN I TELL THEM I'M PG

THANX FOR ANY ADVISE

SHARON :xxx3:
ME 32, pcos, DH 47,
DH had Tese tx Jan 06
IVF/ ICSI July 06 ,
30 eggs collected, 2 transfered,
Had OHSS and OMG, :BFP:

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 10:36am

No you aren't a freak hun. I was wearing my normal work trousers until around 16wks. They were fine in the morning, then just after lunch they were really tight and I couldn't wait to get home to get my joggy b's on. It the same now, I wake up with a normal bump, and by the time I get home, I feel very bloated. Hope this helps x
LR
Me 32, hypothyroid,
I have 2 beautiful boys 8 & 6, and one beautiful girl
1st ICSI - 15 eggs - Oct 05 - BFN
2nd ICSI - 22 eggs - egg sharer -Feb 2006 - BFN
I'm a single parent.

Rainey

Reg: Jul 12th 2006

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 10:45am

me too - the same thing happens except mine starts earlier cos I have normally munched my way through a bowl of fruit, cereals, toast, crumpets and a scary amount of dairylea cheese by about 11.30am!

Little bump to bloaty bump to 'get me out of these trousers' bump by the end of the day!

Maddy777

• "Maddy777" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Oct 10th 2006

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 11:00am

Hi Sharon,
with my daughter I wore normal clothes til about 18-20 weeks then popped overnight. This time I was wearing maternity gear from about week 12-14 8o People used to ask me with my daughter if I was sure I was pregnant and not just experiencing bad wind ?( ?( :D This time I have been asked how many I am having!!! Can't win LOL

Your bump will come :D

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 11:14am

Don't worry Sharon, your uterus is still quite low, hiding behind your pubic bone although the top of it should be just beginning to rise up.

In another few weeks your uterus will have risen a bit more and will begin to push your tummy out in a proper bump.

Lie on your back and relax, put your fingers just above your pubic bone and press very lightly. You sould be able to feel something like an orange poking up above the bone. It's a bit like a sunrise, it peeps out over the top of the pubic bone then rises slowly then one day it goes 'pop' and you have a bump.

:))

lulu27

• "lulu27" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 11th 2006

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 11:19am

Hi girls even at this stage my bump is more comfortable first thing in the morning as is not as tight, over the course of the day it gets tighter, bigger and heavier, and people will say to me that I look bigger than I did in the morning!!!! As much as I love my bump i'm getting to the stage now where trying to lasso my knickers around a foot cos I cant bend down is impossible!!!!! I'm thinking of hiring a hunky male personal assisstant, who's uniform would consist of just an apron!!!!

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 11:34am

:D But Lulu... what would you do with him once you had him? :D

Have you tried leaning your back against the wall while you get your knicks and socks on? Lean against the wall and move your feet in front of you a bit then lift your heel up towards you while bending your knee outwards. It makes is a lot easier to reach your feet and your face doesn't go bright purple either! :D

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 12:35pm

Good idea Bells - but Lulus idea sounds much more fun. Send him to me when you've finished Lu x
LR
Me 32, hypothyroid,
I'm a single parent.

lulu27

• "lulu27" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 11th 2006

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 1:09pm

What wouldn't I do with him thats the question!!!!! Remember my dh has been away for 2 months!!!! Mind you not sure i'm looking my sexiest at the moment!!! xx

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 2:09pm

And I haven't even got a man.......so I would make even better use of him :laugh:
LR
Me 32, hypothyroid,
I'm a single parent.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Giggles" (Nov 29th 2006, 2:09pm)

• "sharon77" started this thread

Reg: Jul 21st 2006

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 3:39pm

thanx girls :thanx:

what would i do without you all :hugs:

Bells, you always have good advise, i diddnt realise the uterus rises, i always thought baby was abit low down when i had my scan, i learn something new every day on FZ

love sharon :xxx3:
ME 32, pcos, DH 47,
DH had Tese tx Jan 06
IVF/ ICSI July 06 ,
30 eggs collected, 2 transfered,
Had OHSS and OMG, :BFP:

IRISH

• "IRISH" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Jul 15th 2006

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 4:14pm

the mystery of the dissappearing bump sharon....i have that at the minute...at night huge tummy...the morning nothing...but in early days i think its got to do with the bowels/organs being squashed.

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 5:58pm

I had this too - it was bizarre!! Like everyone else my bump just suddenly appeared - it was around the 18week mark and its been growing ever since lol!! Looking forward to seeing your bump piccies when it arrives xxxxxx

5 x ICSI b.f.n
1 x FET resulting in my gorgeous son born 2007

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 10:51pm

Quoted

Originally posted by sharon77
thanx girls :thanx:i didnt realise the uterus rises, i always thought baby was abit low down when i had my scan,

:)) The top of it rises. Think of it like a balloon being blown up. The neck of the balloon (your cervix) stays in the same place but as the balloon gets blown up the top of it rises up and up.

Maddy777

• "Maddy777" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Oct 10th 2006

Thursday, November 30th 2006, 5:23am

Bells that is a perfect way to describe it!! clap

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE