You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "babynuts28" started this thread

Reg: Jan 15th 2006

Wednesday, November 22nd 2006, 10:42am

Clary Sage Oil - Encourage labour?

Hi All, I am coming up to my due date and would like to move things along. The raspberry leaf tea, curry and pineapple are having no effect!

I have been told by a friend that Clary sage oil was recommended by mw has anyone heard of this or used it and it worked?

I know pip will come when he's ready but no harm in encouraging him......?

xx

- 18th March '06
EDD - 25th November
BORN ON DUE DATE @ 03.00am!!!

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 22nd 2006, 11:12am

Yes, Clary Sage is a good start.

Have a read of THIS page. It's all written by qualified and experienced midwives that are passionate about natural birth and a few Mothers who feel the same way. It's well worth reading all the information and deciding for yourself.

There is a reply on there from Mary Cronk who is the lady who has delivered all three of Davina McCall's babies at home. She's my hero.

Missy

Superstar

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Wednesday, November 22nd 2006, 11:45am

I used it in my bath and TBH had no effect from it apart from strong BH's, everyone is different though so it may work for you!

Are you taking raspberry leaf in tablet or tea form?

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

• "babynuts28" started this thread

Reg: Jan 15th 2006

Wednesday, November 22nd 2006, 2:29pm

Bells - thank you I have looked on that link very interesting!

Missy - I am taking in the tea form, the shop I went to only had tea bags! Do the tablets have more effect?

xx

- 18th March '06
EDD - 25th November
BORN ON DUE DATE @ 03.00am!!!

Missy

Superstar

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Wednesday, November 22nd 2006, 3:01pm

I went into our local herbal shop and asked the lady there, she said that the tablets were more effective, but you don't know if she was just saying that as they were more expensive!! That said, my labour (I was induced BTW) once established was very short on the delivery stage (11 minutes) with no tears. :)) I think alot of that was down to the tablets as this is where they are supposed to help more, have you been on your ball much hun?

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Torisen

Reg: Jan 1st 2006

Wednesday, November 22nd 2006, 5:35pm

Clary sage is more to give second wind...

Jasmin oil increases uterine action and is probably a better idea...

I still think that sex, romantic and secure environment and lots of gravity is goot do move things on! :)

YTou need to check the raspberry leaf tea since one make that DP got was more hibiscus than raspberry leaf!
Buy the one that is just hte raspberry leaf...
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006
BF DS 10 months 3 weeks and 5 days
FET 11/07, ICSI 12/07 (ABANDONED), ICSI 2/08, IUI 5/08 - BFN
Clomid IUI 7/08 BFP MC a twin... again :(

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE