You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

foxy

• "foxy" started this thread

Reg: Apr 28th 2006

Wednesday, October 11th 2006, 4:16pm

adhesion/pain anyone had this?

Hi I have been off work Monday, Tuesday with pains above my pubic hair line. On Sunday I did kick a football around but this surely would not have been enough to hurt my tum this much? Anyway I thought this was stretching pains/next growth spurt again (21 weeks) but when sitting down this wouldn't ease.

Trying to sleep was difficult with stabbing pains all over and pulling on both sides, the midwife said because of previous 2 ectopics I will have scaring/adhesions and these will be pulling/tearing and could possibly be the cause. This is easing with paracetamols and sleeping sat up, has anyone had this or can offer advise, flippin consultant was not much use at hospital she asked if it was contractions? How would I know her only other suggestion was the placenta could be giving way?

I had blood and urine tests - all clear, this just feels odd not like ligament stretching pains I had at 12 weeks?

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reg: Apr 18th 2006

Children: 5 year old daughter

Wednesday, October 11th 2006, 4:20pm

RE: adhesion/pain anyone had this?

Hi foxy

Sorry about your pains, I have loads of adhesions all around my pelvic regions. In the first weeks of pg I had really horrid pains when i sneezed or coughed or sometime got up from lying down. Still to this day i am not sure what they were, maybe ligaments, maybe my huge ovaries or maybe adhesions. I suffered for years with pains caused by adhesions - really not nice. It's one of those things that only time can heal, but it does come to an end.

Hope it stops hurting soon hun.

xxx
Lisa

:xxx3:

me 39 dh 42
IVF 06
DD arrived Feb 2007 at 37 weeks and 6 days
FET 1 - Nov 12 BFN ;(

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Thursday, October 12th 2006, 11:01am

Foxy - I think it's just one of those things hun. If I get up too quickly I get pulling kind of pains all over my belly, almost like one iside part is stuck to another inside part - it can be quite painfull, but I had this on my other two pg's so I don't think it's anything to worry about x
LR
Me 32, hypothyroid,
I have 2 beautiful boys 8 & 6, and one beautiful girl
1st ICSI - 15 eggs - Oct 05 - BFN
2nd ICSI - 22 eggs - egg sharer -Feb 2006 - BFN
I'm a single parent.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE