You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Daisydo" started this thread

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Monday, September 18th 2017, 9:19am

ICSI has anyone got their top of lift letters last week?

Hi just wondering has anyone got their top of lift letter this past week or so? I phoned today and they said 9 months, but i have seen people on here saying 7 -8 months, just wondering if anyone has got one recently and can say how long they have waited? Thanks x

Sl_17

Reg: Jul 26th 2017

Monday, September 18th 2017, 8:50pm

I phoned few weeks ago they told me 7-9 months x

Monday, September 18th 2017, 11:06pm

They keep changing their minds, will you phone tomoro and il phone to and we can see if we are both told the same lol they dont even ask details to even check up or anything x

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 3:38pm

My partner phoned today they are at the start of january now x

Sl_17

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 4:48pm

I phoned today she told me the icsi list is 9 months from the day you went on the list I'm gutted was hoping to hear soon, when did you go on the list?

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 9:00pm

I went on the list on the 21st feb, my partner phoned today he said the lady was lovely took his details and said they are posting out letters for people who went on the list at the start of january should be a few weeks yet but atleast she gave more detail than just 9 months like u and i got lol x

Sl_17

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 10:13pm

I dread ringing as you don't know what kind of reaction you are going to get, the first time I rang the man was lovely I always feel like I'm wasting time when I ring, we went on the list 23rd march x

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 8:49am

I keep hoping that they had no1 sign for 2 weeks in january so they skip on to feb lol wishful thinking, the wait is awful, i have been fine until this week constantly googling and waiting on the post man hoping they have the waiting times wrong, i need to wise up. Atleast when i get my letter ul know ur a month later x

Reg: Jul 23rd 2017

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 10:06am

I signed in November and Im still waiting

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 10:00pm

Anniebell did you phone them, isnit for icsi? Thats an awful wait x

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 11:45pm

Im never off the phone. Yes ICSI. Donor sperm. Apparently there are problems with donor sperm at the minute. We have been seeing people and going through this journey 3.5 years. Thats from first referral. Referrals got lost, appointments got lost, people went on leave. Im really fed up with them now. My mental health is starting to suffer as a result of all this waiting and having to chase it all up all the time.

Reg: Sep 24th 2017

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 8:54pm

Hi lovely ladies, I have been reading the comments on the forum for a while. It has helped me get through some bad days. My husband and i have been ttc for 4.5 years. Long story short after a laparoscopy & the unexpected removal of my right ovary & fallopian tube. My husband & I went on the waiting list on January 10th. I've just received my letter to say we've reached the top of the list for icsi. I have to call on Thursday to accept. I have a feeling this week will feel like a month..No matter how busy you keep yourself or how little you try to think about everything.. It feels like your always waiting. ⏲
Xoxox sending positive vibes to everyone

Monday, September 25th 2017, 9:04am

Thank you for your reply babycakes, thats brilliant that you got your letter and can finally get the ball rolling, good luck and all the best with your treatment keep us updated xx

Reg: Sep 24th 2017

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 9:42pm

Today I woke really excited to call the rfc to accept our space for treatment, to find that they can't give us any dates. The lady was very nice and explained that it is due to cuts being made because the NI government still isn't in place yet. They are hoping everything will be sorted out some time in October. Until that time, it's another waiting game. So disappointed!!

Joys

Reg: Mar 29th 2017

Friday, September 29th 2017, 9:46am

Babycakes88 there is a questionnaire you can complete on the trust website to respond to the proposal of these cuts. Please take the time to complete if you can as the consultation period ends next week and could mean a huge impact to fertility treatment being offered on the NHS. They are proposing stopping all treatment until April next year so it is vital we all respond and get our voices heard.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 2:36pm

Aw babycakes thats so disappointing :( i feel like luck is against us, so we if went on the list december we would of had our appointment by now, so hard to stay positive x

Reg: Sep 21st 2017

Friday, September 29th 2017, 8:28pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Babycakes. So disappointing to hear that. That must mean a longer wait for all of us.
Joys I can't find the questionnaire. Can I ask what you searched for to find it please?

Friday, September 29th 2017, 8:44pm

Babycakes, is this because of the proposed cuts to fertility treatment? I honestly honestly don't know how I will cope with another delay. That has been all there has been this whole journey. Lost referrals, lost appointments and delays with counselling and donor sperm. Im just at the end of my rope with this. We have been going to the cljnic for 3.5 years with all the delays. We are now at top of list and waiting on the very much delayed donor sperm. The NI Executive should be adults and do what they are being paid to do, this is an awful position the public is in because they can't agree. Its an absolute disgrace. Im screaming on the inside all the time with anger about this.

Joys

Reg: Mar 29th 2017

Friday, September 29th 2017, 11:04pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Babycakes. So disappointing to hear that. That must mean a longer wait for all of us.
Joys I can't find the questionnaire. Can I ask what you searched for to find it please?
The link I used was: Consultations hopefully thats okay to share. Then I went to Financial Planning Savings Plan 2017/2018, section 7. It's horribly worded and formatted but it's so important to take the time to get our voices heard.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE