You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jan 5th 2017

Children: 1 child natuarlly

Friday, December 8th 2017, 7:32pm

Congrats "fingerscrossed"!!! So excited for u xx

Reg: Aug 8th 2017

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:04pm

Congratulations Fingerscrossed. So happy for you xx

• "Fingerscrossed123" started this thread

Reg: Sep 27th 2016

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 12:56am

thank you all so much!!! On Saturday night i started to feel sore all over, like fluey, I know you had that too Mrs 2017 And you still don’t like to get hopes up. But I’ve hd that every evening since, and no flu or cold arrived. Sunday night for half hr this sickness came over me, thinking I was going to vomit but I didn’t and haven’t had that since either so don’t know if was symptom or not. But the main one I had which I’m assuming is a symptom is that I had cramps but not period like, it was lower, so much so that it felt right on my bladder and I was convinced I had a uti, but I got tested for it on Tuesday and it wasn’t! Also again I’m not sure if a symptom or not but I’ve been very pheglmy in my mouth all week! But I def get what you said about feeling like you’ve been hit by a bus, I seem to get that every evening this week and particularly back really achy!! Please god it all stays put, it’s so early that anything could happen

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fingerscrossed123" (Dec 9th 2017, 12:59am)

Reg: Mar 18th 2017

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 10:50am

Yes but for the first time ever the odds are actually in our favour - it’s more likely to be a healthy pregnancy than not . So stay positive . I have had. Few wobbles (probably more hormone related lol) but so long as you have no bleeding or anything then it’s all looking really good .im so pleased for you ..and potential twins too! How exciting :) :) will you have an early scan ? X
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn
ICSI#2 - Nov 17- BFP !! - M/c at 6w1d
Hoping 2018 will be our year ....

CQCQ

Ace

Reg: Jul 7th 2017

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 11:36am

Girls a massive massive congratulations to you both!!!! I’m hoping it’s twins for you both lol can i asked what was your fertility issues? Hope use both get your lovely scans soon and can enjoy a great Christmas knowing it will be your last with no child of your own!!

Monday, December 11th 2017, 12:16pm

Hi cqcq ..thank you very much ..I think I’m still in shock that it’s actually worked lol.ill be 6 weeks on Wednesday and scan next week can’t wait to see a wee heartbeat and put my mind at rest . We started fertility treatments because of my hubbys sperm issues (very low /slow and morphology issues )..however when I had a scan they found 2 massive cysts turns out I had severe stage 4 endometriosis undiagnosed. Had surgery to remove one of the cysts but my ovarian reserve was already effected and I have a very low amh for my age (I was 28). So turned out we both had fertility issues so it’s a complete miracle that our 2nd cycle worked especially because they advised me to cancel Because I wasn’t responding well but I wanted to go on . Thank god I did lol. I’m Abit nervous for the scan next week any scans iv had in the past were not particularly positive lol but I will be ok when when we see a wee heartbeat please god ... are you going through treatment yourself ?
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

CQCQ

Ace

Monday, December 11th 2017, 5:53pm

My goodness you had quite a journey then!! No I’m still in the waiting area lol we didn’t go on the list until end of April so I’m not expecting anything until February at least!! My hubby has a blockage so that’s our issue!! Ahh least you are having your scan before Christmas so you can enjoy whatever time off you are having!! ::P

Monday, December 11th 2017, 11:44pm

HI cqcq, we are also mf issues, my hubby has low sperm count due to some due to a fluke genetic factor, so ICSI was our only hope we were told!
Mrs, rfc said on letter I sent back to expect scan appointment for 3 weeks from test day so I’m hoping to hear from them this week for appointment at end of month. Il be 5 weeks tomorrow and you’re right- for first time odds are for us!! I don’t think it’s twins as I’m
Presuming the digital test would have read it more weeks than I actually am due to increased hcg but it was spot on! Please good they find a wee heartbeat when we’re there!! I’m sure you cannot wait to your scan!!

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 8:37am

I was same when I done digital test it said 1-2 weeks (which was right ) then 4 days later 2-3 which was right - I think with twins it would have been higher from the start . I have had the smallest Amount of pink spotting last night and this morning . Had the same 4 days before positive test but I put that down go implantation but there was no reason whatsoever for this so I’m worried sick that it’s a sign something isn’t right :( only comfort is that it wasn’t at all remotely like a period and I have no cramping but I’m still a bit worried I’m going to ring the Clinic later and see what they say. It’s such a worrying time x
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

CQCQ

Ace

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 2:48pm

Yeah definitely get on the phone to someone, they might send you to early pregnancy clinic to be safe!! But I’m sure it’s all normal and nothing to worry about!

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:44pm

Thanks cqcq - worried sick . Rang the Clinic and she said since there is no pain and it’s so light (has stopped at the minute ) that there was little point in getting me in for an earlier scan as at this stage it wouldn’t show much anyway. I have to wait it out until scan next Thursday (unless something changes before then ) . She said it’s actually common in early pregnancy and not to worry - we’ll thats impossible lol. But will have to wait it out and see. Just glad there is no cramping or anything and all my other symptoms are still there so hoping it’s just a one off wish I could fast forward to next week now though lol. The waiting is awful for u at least your nearly at the end of it - hopefully it flies in to February for you xx
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 8:42pm

AH Mrs, if was only very light and no cramping, it doesn’t sound like bad news at all. My sister hd some spotting around 6 weeks and She is now 15 weeks. I know you won’t totally rest until your scan but I think it’s all normal for what it’s worth. My scan is 27th and You can’t really settle until you know there’s def a wee baby in there sure you can’t?!

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 1:17pm

Spotting progressed had scan this morning should be 6 weeks measuring less looks like a miscarriage for us beyond devestated life is cruel. Hope and pray that you have a healthy pregnancy and that when I have the strength to try again I am lucky again . I’m heartbroken x
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 1:17pm

Spotting progressed had scan this morning should be 6 weeks measuring less looks like a miscarriage for us beyond devestated life is cruel. Hope and pray that you have a healthy pregnancy and that when I have the strength to try again I am lucky again . I’m heartbroken x
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 2:25pm

Mrs2017 i have been browsing this forum for some time, just wanted to say my heart is sore for you, so sorry for your loss hope you find the strength to try again when your ready, its such a hard journey to go through x

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 3:43pm

Thank you daisy. My heart is just shattered into a million pieces . It may have only been a 6 week miscarriage but I had my 1st scan date , maternity leave,baby’s due date and his or her whole life planned out . It’s hard to accept that life can be so cruel. I really am in bits .
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

Jo31

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 4:29pm

Mrs2017, I don’t know you but I’m so sorry for your loss......

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 6:24pm

Mrsr2017 like Daisydo I have spent time following everyone's stories the good and the bad. We have all become like a family on here , sharing everything. My heart goes out to you and your partner , I hope you find the strength in time to try again but for now take time to grieve and look after yourself xx

Doore

Reg: Dec 5th 2017

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 6:54pm

Mrs2017 indeed it's a big loss. I have been reading post and as Martha said we are like a family so I feel so sad and sorry for you. I just stared my first IVF down Reg on 5th and the emotional dis regularities are so difficult to deal with, I hope you come to terms with your loss and start a new cycle ASAP xx

Joys

Ace

Reg: Mar 29th 2017

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 7:34pm

Mrsr2017 sending all my love your way through this difficult news. We are all thinking of you and your partner xxx

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 8:25pm

thank you all. My husband doesn’t know what to say .and I know he is hurting too. He is trying his best .Another fresh cycle is next step but it’s a while off I just need to grieve first . It is particularly cruel after a long ttc/ivf journey.i just can’t make sense of why . Just going to hibernate for a few days and hope that it gets easier because at the minute I just don’t know how we will be happy again. Sorry for the downbeat post and thank you again - this forum is a comfort and I hope you all have success in your cycles xx
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

CQCQ

Ace

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 9:16pm

Mrs2017 my heart is truly broken for you and your husband!! I really do wonder how life can be so cruel!!! This really sucks.... it has to be the hardest journey to be on over everything!!! I am sending you both love, hugs and prays of strength!! Xx

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 10:17pm

Mrsr2017 I am so devastated for you and your OH. Please stay optimistic. There is still hope for you xx

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 1:07am

Oh Mrs 2017, my heart has just sank reading your post, I cAnnot believe it al all, I can’t believe how life is so cruel, hard enough going through treatment, but then to give a positive and to take it away is beyond heartbreaking. A miscarriage is so hard for anyone to go through but I honestly think it’s 10 times worse for ivf girls, everyone else will grieve of course but then they will hopefully get pregnant naturally in another couple of months, we on the other hand have to deal with so much more emotionally, like back to start with treatments and meds and ups and downs along the way, it’s emotionally draining never mind financially, and particularly cruel I think at this time of year, my heart is really broke for you. You’re absolutly right, from the moment you see that second line, you’re planning you’re due date, thinking about what your baby will look like, everything is mapped in your head and it’s in your head constantly from when you get that test. I honestly think a failed ivf is the worst thing I have went through, what you’re going through now is a million times worse, I can’t bear to imagine, I think it would break me, I’m sorry I’m going on but I’m almost in tears thinking about what you are going through xx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fingerscrossed123" (Dec 14th 2017, 1:08am)

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 5:42pm

Thank you fingerscrossed. You have got it in one . It’s just hard to accept that we are back to the start no Frosties nothing to show for the little life I had dreamed for our wee one that wasn’t to be . Iv barely got out of bed today . The pain is bad but it’s the mental torture that is taking its toll. I know time will heal and I have an amazing family around me so I am lucky in some ways - just don’t really feel it at the minute . I actually had the miscarriage about an hour ago although iv been awake in pain since 2am but in some ways I’m relieved that it is over as it was a long night and day . I knew when it happened as it was totally different and felt different and looked different to anything iv ever experienced and I hope that no one here ever has to experience.its a cruel world I just have to hope that our time will come . My husband when we got married bought me 2 stars (lol) from the Armagh planetarium. One for each of us . He has now went and bought the star next to those 2 and said that’s our baby beside us .i know it sounds so silly but it really really did help me - he got me a shooting star nomination charm and the star in the sky and it has helped me as I feel like we marked the baby in a way and will remember him . It will just take me time to be happy again . 6 weeks wasn’t far along and my heart truely goes out to anyone who has had late miscarriages as I don’t think I could cope . But I am just going to take time to heal physically and mentally from this and take time to remember our wee passing star and the happiness he gave us even if it was for just 3 short weeks . This forum has been a god send . I can’t say these things to my mum or my husband as I don’t want to upset them anymore . You girls understand. I really truely hope that you all have healthy preganancys and a healthy bouncing baby for you fingerscrossed. And I hope and pray my time will come too . Thank you all so much x
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

Reg: Aug 25th 2017

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 6:16pm

Oh Mrs I've shed a few tears for you (it was the star that did it). Such a lovely way to always have a reminder of your little one. Wishing you all the very best in your recovery xx

Doore

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 7:22pm

Mrs2017 one day you will hold cute little munchkins in your hands and I am sure that day will come very sure. Stay positive and think about all the other blessings that you have been blessed with. You are strong women and you need to stay strong xx.

Reg: Sep 21st 2017

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 7:33pm

Mrsr2017 I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Such sad news. But thank you for sharing everything with us and being so honest. Your husband sounds amazing. Huge hugs to both of you. Xx

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 9:34pm

Mrs , I too have shed a tear after reading your post, it is just so devastating!! I don’t know about you but I remember after my failed attempt couple of my friends that knew(both of which has 3 children each and never had to wait more than 3 months) said don’t worry, your time will come- it may be comforting to some but I hated to hear those words- it’s not their fault and I know not don’t know what to say and they mean well and of course we always hope that we will get our day but it’s the fact yours was supposed to be next summer and it has been snatched from you. I honestly don’t have a good feeling with mine either- I tested today again and the lines are still there but they are as faint as they were when I found out last week and the clear blue still says 1-2weeks and should say 3+ (as I’m 5+2 weeks) I can’t help thinking it all didn’t happen and it’s a chemical preg

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 10:22pm

Oh no please don’t think like that ! Don’t let my negitivity rub off on you ! Clear blue are notorious for being inaccurate- google it they really aren’t reliable. And did you not have a hcg blood test done ? If not go to your gp and ask for one . Please don’t be stressing about the line- mine got darker and clear blue went up like it should and look how that ended so it really really doesn’t matter what matters is how you feel amd you aren’t spotting or anything like I did so don’t be stressing as it’s not good for you or baby. Go to your gp and ask for a blood test to check your levels to put your mind at rest and don’t take notice of the hpt’s as little good they done me they had me thinking all was good when it wasn’t ! It’s weird but since the actual miscarriage happened I have got out of bed had a bath had dinner (1st iv eaten in 2 days) and had a night on the sofa with the OH and the dogs and although I have cried quite a bit (probably be like that for a while ) I feel like we will be ok . Will just take time . I was awake from 2am in agony waiting for it to happen so it was a small relief when it did . Still broke my heart and had a conversation with a sac and a bunch of cells but it gave me a small bit of closure . Still sore but hoping I’ll get some sleep tonight haven’t slept well in a while . Please don’t be worrying you are pregnant and you will stay pregnant you are still early and hpts are not reliable so don’t be getting caught up in them . To you and everyone else that has said nice things thank you all so much - you’ll nebrt understand the comfort I got from reading the messages . I’m just going to take the next few days to try and heal myself emotionally and recover physically then we will sit down and make a plan for round number 3 but I’ll never forget my passing star even one day please god when I’m holding my baby in my arms . Fingerscrossed good luck I will pray that everything goes well for you thank you all xx
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

Friday, December 15th 2017, 12:45am

God no, please don’t think im thinking this cos of what I’ve read, maybe just a Wobbler, it’s the first tests I’ve done since testing positive but I have promised myself no more what will be will be. The rfc don’t do the blood tests , scan is on 27th so I’m going to hang on and wait to then.
You and your hubby will need time to yourselves and you need the time to grieve and heal. It sounds like it was v painful? Dear love you- an awful thing for anyone to go through it is horrendous, yours has hit me more than any other I’ve read, I think because both our failed first ones were around the same time and then same second. It’s so bloody unfair that people take for granted what we have to go through so much for. And I think with all the treatments we go through to get pregnant, certainly don’t derserve this. I’m glad you are feeling a little stronger today, it will take time but you will get a little more stronger with each day, I’m a firm believer we’re not given anything we can’t handle, though it doesn’t always feel like that! You’ll always have your shining star x

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 11:49am

HI Mrs, I’ve had spotting this morning and I really think same is happening to me as you. If it is too difficult don’t be afraid to say and I hope I don’t mean to
Come across insensitive- I was. Wondering how yours started and delveloped? They said it’s too early to see me and will call me on Monday- but it seems so long to wait. When did your cramps start?

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 5:22pm

What way is the spotting ? Because I hated hearing this but apparently it is common in early pregnancy.i pray that’s the case for you .

At 5 weeks 5 days pregnant I had the smallest amount of pink spotting .nothing else .no pain . 5 weeks 6 days (Tuesday ) spotting all day only when I wiped so again thought it was ok no pain . Tuesday night one or 2 very small clots and I knew I was out then . Rang out Clinic got a scan at 6 weeks they said baby was there but smaller than he should have been - that it was 50/50 whether I would miscarry or not they done bloods and they indicated I was ok but unfortunately by 6w1d 2am the pain started and it was a lot more than spotting -16 hours later I passed the sac so all in all it took less than 48 hours from 1st spotting til miscarriage began. So long as there is no red clots and it stays spotting then you are ok. I hope and pray that you don’t miscarry - unfortunately there is nothing they could do for you even if you were so try not to worry (as if !) so long as it stays spotting then you are ok xx
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 6:23pm

So was the actual miscarriage on the Wednesday with you?
This morning was pink stopping and when wiped again 1 but of bright red. Nothing more all day except for at one stage was an extremely small bit of what I can only describe as brown mucus, like you could roll up in a ball (sorry for tmi) and it was about 1/4 size of 5p coin. Is that a clot? I didn’t think so. There was no more until 2 mins ago I seen pink/brown spotting. I had mild “cramps” but I don’t even know if it is cramps as I’ve felt like this even before pregnant -and after meds- so I’m not sure if anything to do. I was thinking all day I’m 5wks plus 5 ( hospital told me they will phone me back Monday and hopefully il get appointment but I’m only 5+4 just realising! But I’m guessing would still show on Monday ok? If things are ok!
I just have really bad feeling,

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 8:30pm

The brown is good - that means old blood and is very common in early pregnancy . It sounds totally different to what I experienced - from the 1st day of spotting I had red streaks and a few hours later small clots of red . You would know if you had this what you had was old blood . Yes they should still be able to see you Monday - if they scan you it will probably be too early for a heartbeat but they will see sac and fetal pole etc and it will put your mind at rest . It didn’t work out for me but I genuinely know girls that spotted in pregnancy and had healthy babies . I have absolutely everything crossed for you - keep me updated I’ll be thinking of you xx
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 8:33pm

My actual miscarriage was Thursday - but I started bleeding heavily Wednesday (when I knew from then that it was over as it was just too much bleeding and huge clots- tmi but just trying to show you how different it was for me within 12 hours of spotting I had no doubt what was happening .i had no brown blood I would have had hope if I did as it means old blood.. I have everything crossed that your just spotting xx
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 9:08pm

Fingerscrossed123, i had spotting and cramps like urs when was around the same number of weeks when i was pregnant wth my daughter and she is now 4, when i was 9weeks i had sex and had alot more than spotting and they said it was normal aswell, please god its just "normal" spotting and not the worst? Mrs2017 still thinking of you hope ur doing ok xx

Doore

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 10:28pm

Fingers crossed 123, stay positive and don't stress your self. Girls I started down regulation on 5th. I am on injections and I have been passing loose stool when ever I open bowel for past 4 days,is it normal?

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 2:39pm

Unfortunately it’s bad news for us too. Absolutely devastated

Holly555

Reg: Nov 4th 2016

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 2:42pm

Mrs and fingerscrossed........ heartbroken for you both xx

Jo31

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 3:24pm

There are no words.......... ;(

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 6:13pm

Omg fingerscrossed i am so sorry for your loss i cant even imagine what u are going through x

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 7:51pm

How can life be so cruel . I am devestated for us both fingerscrossed. Failure 1st round . Success 2nd round happiest few weeks then this . There are no words to comfort you I no this only to well. I’m so so sorry . X
me 29 DH 37
Endo and MFI

ICSI#1 - July 17 - bfn

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 8:09pm

There are simply are no words that I can say that would take away both your pain, if there was I'd certainly try. So all I can do it let you know even though we are all under alias here we are all woman that want so desperately to be mammys so my thoughts are with you both at this sad time xxxx

Fifs

Ace

Reg: Nov 19th 2017

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 9:51pm

Thinking of you both, mrs2017 and fingerscrossed.

Reg: Jun 6th 2017

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 10:10pm

Aww im so sorry mrs2017 and fingerscrossed. Heartroken for you both! Xx

Reg: Jul 23rd 2017

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 10:15pm

This is awful news. Thinking of you both

Reg: Aug 25th 2017

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 10:28pm

Oh fingerscrossed, such sad news. Thinking of you, and wishing you every strength xx

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 11:28pm

Devastated for u both xx

CQCQ

Ace

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 11:52pm

Girls there are literally no words!! ;( ;(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CQCQ" (Dec 17th 2017, 11:53pm)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE