You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hj0310" started this thread

Reg: Feb 4th 2017

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 3:42pm

Low AMH High FSH 28 years old

Hello all,

Looking for someone to help with what I'm going through,

I'm a bit lost and confused.
I tried an IVF cycle with ARGC January 2016, 4 eggs collected, 2 reached blastocyst and implanted. 2 days after implantation I started bleeding so much and progesterone dropped and wouldn't go back up (with injections, suppositories and pills). Pregnancy test came up positive and everyone was shocked, a week later I miscarried.

After 8 months they agreed to try again after doing a mock cycle testing progesterone daily.

I flew to London (live in Dubai) and was ready to start my next cycle December 2016.
Day one of my period we did the usual tests and they informed me that my FSH is high (13) and should try again next month.
Following month it was 13 again and they told me to try again.
I did acupuncture, tried to be as stress free as possible, and this month FSH raised to 16.
I'm so confused as how this problem suddenly occurred when it was never a problem. My AMH is also 3.07 and have had endometriosis since I was 24. It seems everyone around me is shocked by these numbers considering I'm 28 years old.
I don't know what to do and how to take things from here.
Would be so thankful for any advice given.