You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "My Time" started this thread

Reg: Feb 19th 2011

Monday, June 13th 2016, 12:02pm

Antagonist protocol at RFC

Hi GirLS,

I have my planning appointment nest week to commence IVF. I don;t really have regular cycles so Its impossible to try to predict when I may get starting treatment. I know Im due to undergo Anatagonist protocol. Has anyone any experience of this? Any literature I have found relating RFC states that i would be starting injecting on CD 1 but when I rang them today to confirm they said everyone starts on CD21. Now im majorly confused. Will i be starting on CD 1 or CD 21?

Thanks in advance ladies!

joL

Ace

Reg: Oct 8th 2009

Monday, June 13th 2016, 12:17pm

I had suprecur D R spray from day 21 for abt 3 wks n then abt 11 days of injections. This seems pretty standard but there has been one or two girls that had a completely different type of medication.
JoJo xx

:BFP: 25th Dec 09 au naturale
Bouncing baby boy Lee 9lb65oz. 11th sept 2010

Monday, June 13th 2016, 12:21pm

Thanks for getting back to me so quikcly joL! Was that for antagonist protocol?!

joL

Ace

Reg: Oct 8th 2009

Monday, June 13th 2016, 3:24pm

They never actually specified a name of the treatment. Have they told you, you would be on antagonist?
JoJo xx

:BFP: 25th Dec 09 au naturale
Bouncing baby boy Lee 9lb65oz. 11th sept 2010

Monday, June 13th 2016, 3:45pm

yeah they said antaigonist. I did it before at origin and just started on cycle day 1 so justtrying to figur eout now why the difference?!

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE