You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

xyz333

• "xyz333" started this thread

Reg: Dec 14th 2015

Children: waiting :)

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 2:28pm

bleeding at 5th week

Hye .. im v v v tense .
2 embies were transferes on 2nd of may ..i was given cyclogex n progenova support .. on 12th may beta hcg was 300 .. after few days i had brown discharge .. my gyne dr did abdominal scan .. there was one gestational sac .. she advised to repeat beta hcg after one week .. on 2Oth may beta hcg was 10905 .. she also advised duphastan with other medications .. my discahrge stopped .. now since morning im having heavy bleed .. i again went to clinic .. they did transvaginal ultrasound .. n told me there is a sac n fetal pole .. they further advised intramuscular injections ivf-C .. im still bleeding with mild cramps ..
my question is
where is my second embryo ? Was that not implanted ?one sac meaning only one was implanted
Wht is the cause of bleeding ?
why dr cudnt see heart beat .. im 5 weeks 2days today.. only fetal pole is visible ..
My beta hcg was in good range n that was also increasing..
am i miscarrying ? ( GOD FORBID)
IM v tense .. no dr telling me exactly .. they r saying just wait n watch till 7. Weeks ..
plz ladies pray for me ... im in v difficult situation ..

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE