You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lauren5

• "Lauren5" started this thread

Reg: Feb 17th 2016

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 2:22pm

Advice please!!

I found out I was pregnant at the end of December, did another test at the start of January which was also positive. I started bleeding around the 20th January did another test which was negative and had a scan on the 27th (which showed no signs at all of pregnancy - I would have been about 4 weeks pregnant) did another pregnancy test which was also negative so assuming I had a miscarriage. I haven't had any bleeding since but I have been experiencing pain, I have considered possibility of being a ectopic or still being pregnant as I have been experiencing pain (that could relate to ectopic pregnancy, but I had negative tests and nothing showed on the scan) I don't know what to do? I don't see the point of doing another pregnancy test if two have since been negative? ?o(

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
:baby:

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 6:08pm

I'm really sorry to read your news. Are you still on pessaries? These could be stopping the bleeding. The clinic would have checked carefully for an ectopic pregnancy when they scanned you so that shouldn't be an issue.

It really is awful and I know nothing we say will make it easier xx

6 x IVF, 3 x FET
3 x MMC, 3 x :BFN:, 1 x failed thaw
Two gorgeous boys.

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 8:52pm

Hi, it could b the drugs left in your system as curkytails says the pesseries can cause bloating or delay your period. If u r the n allot of pain I would speak to ur clinic and get them to check u out, don't know much about ur treatment but could possibly be ur ovaries no harm in having it checked out if u r worried
xx
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx