You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

xyz333

• "xyz333" started this thread

Reg: Dec 14th 2015

Children: waiting :)

Monday, February 15th 2016, 2:07pm

post icsi delayed menses

hye ..
i posted few days back in this form about my icsi cycle ...
i went through icsi due to male factor of sperm quality n quantity( 29%motility n decrease count of sperm)
there was no issue in me...
egg retrieval also done .. 20 eggs were retrieved .. 11 mature .. 6 fertilized .. n i have 4 good embryos ..
My doctor advised me to wear stockings after egg retrieval n to put progesterone tablet vaginally .. my abdomen was so full n tender ..
On day 5 when my embryo transfer was in plan .. i went to my clinic with my full bladder, but then my doc told me that they will not do embryo transfer .. as im on risk of mild ovarian stimulation ... so if they transfered embryo it could cause more complications .. so they advised me to left this cycle n plan for FET in next few months ...
they gave me DUphastan(dihydrogesterone) 10 mg tablet to take twice daily for 10 days ... i took that tablets and on 11th day my period came with full flow .. n it lasted for my normal 5 day routine ... i m planning for FET cycle in april after 2 normal cycle..
im now waiting for next period to come .. today is my 31 day .. i have regular 28-30 day cycle that lasts for 5 days.. but its 31 day .. im so irritable .. having headache n nauseating feeling as well .. im v disturbed about my periods .. are they late or some other issue .. is there any complication of egg retrieval .. or is there any hormonal influence of icsi cycle that im not getting my periods ..