You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Oct 9th 2014

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 4:46pm

Sorry I meant to say to Ashlyn about the cream xx

ashlyn

Reg: Jan 28th 2016

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 6:54pm

Thank you so much dreams I will say to the clinic about that tomorrow, the itch is driving me mad am going to try camomile lotion in the mean time. Hope the 2ww isn't driving you crazy & you are keeping busy, it must be so hard just sitting waiting & wondering. Are you off work for the full 2 weeks?

Hi Lindsay hope you are doing ok, am thinking about you & have everything crossed for you for tomorrow, sending you big hugs xx I
have just turned 38 but have a low AMH count of 6.2 so like yourself am on 300 bemfola & probably won't get a lot of eggs but you only need one!!!! xx

• "8141lindsay" started this thread

Reg: Jan 10th 2016

Children: 1

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 10:30am

Well ladies,both my eggs fertilised and I'm getting Friday morning transfer! :thumbsup:
Ashlyn hope all goes well today for u and ur amh similar to mine,think the undiagnosed endometriosis cyst ballsed my egg production up, but your right only need 1!!
and dreams did u get your toothache sorted? Xxx

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 12:05pm

Lindsay that is brilliant news xx Good luck 2morrow for transfer then you can join me in the awful 2ww :party: Ashley hope your scan goes well today xx starsmile

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 12:14pm

Lindsay the pain just went away and never went to dentist will make an appointment after the process as something must be going on X :thumbdown:

ashlyn

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 12:42pm

Hi Lindsay that is great news delighted to hear that, they are obviously 2 wee fighters, all the best for tomorrow xx how are you feeling today?

I had my scan this morning but left the clinic not really knowing what is going on, the dr carried out my scan & then said he would have expected to see more going on at this stage. I asked him were things not looking good & he said there is something going on but might need to increase my medication. I am already on 300 bemfola & that is the highest dose so I'm not sure what he is going to do. Got my bloods taken & have to phone back today after 4 to confirm next step so more worrying for me.
On a brighter note my skin is not as itchy today & the dr thinks it could be stress related, told me to keep using camomile lotion to stop the itching & to ring if it gets worse xx

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 3:04pm

Ashlyn didn't stress about it as that is the reason we have the scans to make sure we are responding, I am sure they have seen it before and will give u a new plan! Big hugs xx

ashlyn

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 6:39pm

Thanks dreams, rang the clinic who advised that I have to up my dose to 375 which means 2 injections every night, had to go to the royal pharmacy to collect the extra injections after work. I feel so deflated & have no positivity whatsoever, things really aren't going to plan for me

ashlyn

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 6:40pm

Cut off the rest of my message, how are you feeling? Hope you are relaxing and taking it easy xx

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 7:01pm

Hi ladies,I'm good today,sorer than I expected to be,tummy a bit swollen and tender,and a feeling that I can only imagine is what having a poker up by bum feels like! :huh:
Dreams that's good ur pain just went away,hope ur resting up when's your test date,and are u actually gonna wait til then to do it??
Ashlyn please don't stress hun!! That's why we get tracking scans as dreams said and was your scan not brought forward early? A day makes the difference between an unmeasured follicle and one big enough to be counted! I was told my drugs could've went higher if needs be so don't worry about that either,I was wishing yesterday they had put mine up when I only got 2. I'm not religious at all but I have prayed alot these last few days,il say an extra one for yous both xx

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 7:07pm

Ashlyn stay positive that's the best thing u can do xx Hopefully at ur next scan it will be more positive xx I'm off work and haven't really done anything all week except I've turned into a lady who lunches lol. I'm going back to work on Monday as it's doing my head in being off lol xx Lindsay sorry your not feeling great hopefully u feel better tomorrow xx Lindsay I'm holding out until test date if my period hasnt come!! I've had my hubby hide my test! My test date is 22nd what date do u test? Xx

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 8:37pm

Im off all this week and half of next! Lol! I'm going nuts already too! My test date 29th but no way il hold out,I'm gna buy a spare test to do on my birthday on the 28th all going well!xx

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 8:44pm

Lindsay what an amazing birthday prezzie it would be xxx babydust

ashlyn

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 9:37pm

Thanks ladies I just hope the extra bemfola does the job, have 6 nights of taking the extra dosage so maybe having my scan brought forward from Friday until today was a blessing in disguise.

Aww no way Lindsay, hope you feel better soon that sounds a nightmare although when you think what you've been through you're bound to be sore. Are you sore passing urine? I got a camera test years ago & the pain afterwards peeing was unbearable so just wondering if this procedure would leave me feeling the same way xx

Dreams your test date is my son's birthday, have everything crossed for you xx

Lindsay a BFP would be an amazing birthday present, wishing you all the luck in the world xx

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 12:37am

Sorry wasnt meaning to scare u ashlyn with the pain! I'm not sore wen I pee,more like the pain u get with bad constipation and a few period cramps for good measure! Think I just did too much today,hard being off work with my oh, if i lay about so does he and nothing gets done! Duvet day tomorrow tho!xx

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 12:34pm

Anybody ring to check on their embies on day 2 fertilisation?

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 1:03pm

Lindsay I read somewhere they don't like to destub them on day 2 but no harm with phoning and asking xx

Pb85

Ace

Reg: Jun 8th 2014

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 8:11pm

Hello everyone hope you are all keeping well. Dreams hope your holding up well on your tww,I was so glad to get back to work!
Lindsay congrats on your two embryos! Hope they are doing well and will be thinking about you tomorrow.
I'm in tomorrow for my review on my last cycle although I can't imagine they will tell me much, didn't last time.

Xx

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 8:47pm

I did ring and she said all ok,bloody hope I didn't disturb them now! Tho online some private clinics do a day 2 update as standard :|
Hi pb85 thank u so much,fingers crossed,can't wait to get them on board! Hope u keeping well and your next cycle is in sight! Hopefully ur appointment tomorrow will be helpful and better than your last one xx

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 9:26pm

Hi Ladies! Good luck for tomorrow Lindsay will be thinking about you xx how are u Ashlyn Hope your keeping ok xx Hi PB hope your keeping well xx This is Day 4 done! Driving me mad! I'm going to try my best not to test to Friday X

Reg: Feb 17th 2016

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 9:34pm

Ok ladies!!!! I need a little help, if you get a letter saying you have reached the top of the list. Does this mean treatment will be starting soon?? Or does it take months after that letter???

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 9:44pm

Hi Giraffe that's fabulous news X You will be given two appointments, at the 2nd appointment you will be given your schedule and drugs. Your treatment will start from day 21 of your period following the 2nd appointment so it depends where u are on your cycle at the 2nd appointment X

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 10:13pm

That's great news giraffe! You'll be seen within a couple of weeks usually from that letter,as dreams says 2 appointments usually 2 weeks apart,sometimes sooner,first for bloods second for meds xx good luck xx

Reg: Feb 19th 2011

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 10:43pm

Catch up

Wow, there's been ALOT of action since I last checked in!

Lindsay good luck for tomorrow!

dreams I hope u are hanging in there, another day over!

PB I hope you get some info from your review. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Giraffe, great news. Weere you on w/l for IVF? Can I ask when you were put on W/L. I'm patiently waiting too!

Baby dust to all xx

ashlyn

Friday, April 15th 2016, 10:57am

Hi ladies hope everyone is well xx
Lindsay wishing you all the very best for today will be thinking about you xx
Dreams only one week to go, how are you feeling? xx

I am doing ok thanks dreams, next scan on Tuesday so hopefully receive better news then xx

Friday, April 15th 2016, 4:47pm

Hi ladies,thanks for all your messages! Got my transfer this morning, two embies, one 6 cell other 7 cell,on board!!transfer easy except really needed a pee before it,think it was more because I knew I couldn't go before tho! A question to anyone in the know do they give u a pregnancy test from the hospital? I assumed they did, don't mind buying one just thot a hospital one would be more accurate?! Xx

Friday, April 15th 2016, 4:56pm

Lindsay that's brilliant welcome to the 2ww xx I was given a test at the hospital but they said if it didn't work just go and buy another as there is nothing special about them although they should have given you one xx

ashlyn

Friday, April 15th 2016, 6:34pm

Hi Lindsay absolutely delighted for you & glad it went well, hope the 2ww goes past really fast for you xx are you under Dr McFaul? Does he make you have a full bladder for transfer? How come you got two put back in, I was told they only allow you one. Sorry for all the questions lol xx

Pb85

Ace

Reg: Jun 8th 2014

Friday, April 15th 2016, 6:59pm

Hi so glad all went well. They should of given you a test and a form to send back with your result on it.x

Friday, April 15th 2016, 7:49pm

Thanks everyone!Yea I thought it was weird I didn't get one,but as long as a standard one works I don't mind.yea Pb85 I got the form ok but didn't realise til after I left no test!!
Lol Ashlyn no problem Dr mcfaul did both my procedures and hes quiet but nice.u don't have to be busting,I just had mug of tea and mid size glass water and didn't wee for about 3 hours Don't stress tho,they would let u go rather than wet yourself!
Because I only had 2 embryos and they were of same average quality think it's pretty normal to transfer both,better chance of 1 of them implanting I guess!they did say if one was a higher grade than the other they'd only transfer one.It's different if you've loads fertilised too, when u only have a couple it's better to use them both rather than 1 and the other one not survive to the stage it can be frozen x

ashlyn

Friday, April 15th 2016, 9:34pm

Hi Lindsay thanks for clarifying all of that for me, that makes sense! There is so much that the hospital doesn't tell you so this site is great for finding out loads of important info xx
hope you are taking it easy & getting spoilt by your oh, exciting times ahead, have everything crossed for you, hope you get a good night's sleep now that your 2 wee embies are back on board xx

Friday, April 15th 2016, 11:03pm

Thanks girls

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Giraffelover" (Apr 15th 2016, 11:05pm)

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 12:03am

Thanks Ashlyn,yea a big day of rest tomorrow! Iv got very little info from hospital too,everything from either here or Google!xx

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 2:15am

Lindsay congrats. Wishing u a speedy two week wait!

Giraffe can I ask when you were put on waiting list for IVF. Trying to gauge if o might be anywhere near my go,lden ticket?!!!

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 10:33am

Well ladies how is everyone X :hi:

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 11:06am

Hi dreams, hope you're well! I'm good apart from needing to nap every couple of hours,il never be fit to go back to work at this rate! : D I'm analysing every twinge and cramp too! Did u get any pains etc after transfer?xx

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 11:37am

Hi Lindsay, I have just been having cramps since et and my boobs are sore and massive lol and I'm tired all the time!! I haven't had any other symptoms so i just don't know! Sorry tmi I had loose bowls for a few days which I don't think is a good sign!! It's just the not knowing I'm 7 days past transfer today so getting there X babydust

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 1:54pm

Aww yours all sounds very positive! Fingers crossed! I'm crampy and so sleepy,but think that's the progesterone pessary side effects! Oooh il be testing every day when I'm 7 days past! Lol! Xx

Crisso

Reg: Apr 5th 2016

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 2:03pm

I've beeen on the nasal sprays for the past ten days and have developed quiet the temper. Im due to start the injections wednesday week. Finding all your journeys a help as I don't know anyone closely thats gone through IVF so it been a bit lonely at times.

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 2:20pm

Hi crisso!yea the sprays were the worst for me,felt fine first few days, even worried they weren't working at the start cos I felt so well,then I developed a really snappy mood and I became quite anxious/depressed just before my period came. I know everyone different but just to warn u,it's pretty normal to feel like crap on it! I dreaded the injections but realised they made me feel pretty good in comparison,so whatever u feeling should pass once u injecting! And any time u lonely get on here and message us,we all in the same boat hun! All my friends have babies and smoked and drank and conceived no problem even though they sympathise, nobody really understands what it's like unless they've been through it x

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 2:31pm

Hi Crisso sorry your feeling crappy hopefully when u stop the spray u will feel a bit better xx As Lindsay says if ur feeling lonely pop on here someone is probably always around X Good luck with your cycle xx :goodluck: Lindsay to be honest I'm scarred to test I'm going to buy a test on Tuesday for Wednesday morning xx

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 3:12pm

Oooh I can't wait dreams! So excited for you! Bloody wish I could test so soon! Xx

Monday, April 18th 2016, 8:21pm

Ashlyn good luck for your scan 2morrow xxx

Monday, April 18th 2016, 8:40pm

My time, got my letter in no time at all, thought it was a bit to good to be true! Turns out it was, I got a call this morning to say they had made a mistake that our letter had been sent out to early and we would have to carry on waiting for another while.

Monday, April 18th 2016, 8:57pm

Can't seem to get this to post right. Anyone having else having trouble?

Monday, April 18th 2016, 10:11pm

giraffe that's terrible! I have heard of them doing that before xx hopefully you won't have to much longer to wait xx

Monday, April 18th 2016, 10:46pm

Omg giraffe that's terrible. Admin up there are soooo bad. I went on list at end of October. Rang in jan to check w/l time and I hadn't even been out on it yet! They were able to back date me but if I hadn't rang I would never have known. I'm sure you are gutted!

Monday, April 18th 2016, 10:48pm

Omg giraffe! That's awful, sorry that's happened to you! Hopefully it won't be much longer for u now!
Good luck for scan Ashlyn,fingers crossed for u xx

ashlyn

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 8:54am

Hi ladies have just had my scan & dr wants to put me back one day & increase my dose to 450 for today & tomorrow so ec will be Friday, am so nervous, actually felt like crying in there today so god knows what I will be like on Friday!!!!
How are you girls getting on with your 2ww? Are you going to test soon dreams? Wishing you both all the luck in the world xx

Giraffe that's a disgrace I have heard so many bad stories about the admin department hope you get your appointment soon xx

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 10:51am

Ashlyn don't be dishartned at least they are doing something to help you! Xx Hopefully come Friday you will have lots of eggs xx I'm not sure about testing! When do u think the pregnal would 100% be out of our system? Xx

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE