You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tab

Ace

• "Tab" started this thread

Reg: Jul 15th 2014

Friday, May 1st 2015, 9:23am

Prams

Hi ladies
I'm torn between 3 prams but open to any suggestions that experienced twin mum's have on this subject!!!
I've found it hard to nail down which pram to but, there are do many options it's got me in a bit of a whirl.
I know it's a very personal choice but any recommendations would be really helpful
Xxxx

Friday, May 1st 2015, 9:44am

I went for the icandy peach blossom in black. I had boy/girl twins. It was a wonderful pram for me because I really didn't like the bulky side by side options. It was brilliant in the beginning to go round the shops in or to the park for walks as it was so light and easy for me to fold and put into boot etc (I'm not very big lol). My twins did grow out of it when they reached about two but they never wanted to go in a buggy at that age anyway. I sold my on gumtree & got £600 for the whole package so I defo got my money's worth out of it. I loved taking it out with the carrycots at the beginning everyone was so surprised that there was another one underneath lol.

Happy pram shopping & congrats on your twins xx
1st ICSI CYCLE - NOV 2009 (private, Care Man) BFP Twins Boy/Girl Born Aug 2010

2nd ICSI CYCLE - APR 2015 (NHS) RVH

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Friday, May 1st 2015, 6:16pm

Tab I was between a couple and couldn't decide, kept going back to look at them and we had a go folding them and stuff. I was between the icandy and the bugaboo donkey for ages and eventually went for the bugaboo, it felt quite narrow for a side to side and what swung it for me was that I had a preference for them both being able to face the same way. It's so hard to choose but it does seem that everybody seems to like different things when it comes to a pram. Twin prams are so much more complicated I think! :) xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

Tab

Ace

• "Tab" started this thread

Reg: Jul 15th 2014

Sunday, May 3rd 2015, 9:50pm

Thank you guys. I spent Saturday and today looking at them again and after narrowing it down to side by side, I almost bought the bugaboo donkey. But then thankfully husband had the brain wave to measure the width against our door way width and it wouldn't fit :(
The only side by side that fits is the mountain buggy, not too attractive and pretty heavy and bulky in the boot. But it's a compromise I have to make if I want a side by side.

We should all get together and design the perfect twin buggy!!! You have to compromise on something with everyone of them.
Xxx

Reg: Jun 16th 2009

Children: twin girls

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 2:11pm

I love my nipper 360. Girls still fit in it now at 41/2 when going for long walks. Good luck

Kirstin's Parenting Diary

Jan 09 Icsi BFN May 09 Fet BFN Sept 09 Icsi BFN Jan 10 :BFP:
:girl: :girl: c-section 13/09/10

Julzo83

Reg: Feb 11th 2014

Children: Twins!!!

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 11:52pm

Also have an out n about double nipper and it's fantastic!! Suitable from birth and has fitted everywhere I have been so far love it!! Xx
Twins born 26-11-2014!! Girl 4lbs 3 boy 4lbs 7! Love them so so much!!

Don't give up hope ladies

Reg: Feb 25th 2011

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 10:11pm

I have got the mountain buggy and so far I love it x
ICSI PGD 2012 no transfer
ICSI PGD may 2013 no transfer
DIVF converted to IUI :BFN:
DIUI March 2014 :BFP: Ectopic

DIUI Sept 2014 :BFP: Twins!

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests