You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Clarabel77" started this thread

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Monday, April 20th 2015, 11:29am

Sorry if TMI!!

Apologies in advance for this but I'm freaking out. Me and OH did "the deed" last night and shortly after I started to spot pink blood, not loads but it lasted about a half hour, by this morning it was gone and I have no pain and still plenty of movement. We have only recently started having sex again since we had the TTTS surgery and we have been told it's safe but now I'm panicking that this could be the start of labour or something. I know I probably sound ridiculous, I thought I had stopped panicking over everything!! :no:

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Monday, April 20th 2015, 11:59am

Hi Clare, it could just b ur cervix being a bit irritated, they have mentioned that to me b4 with previous spotting. There is allot more blood flow down there just now. If it has stopped then I would say ur fine don't panic ( listen to me that's a joke)
xxx

What's Up?

Monday, April 20th 2015, 12:08pm

Thanks Pip, I phoned and left a message for a midwife to call me back but I feel really stupid and now think I should just have left it, think I've just worked myself up but it's never happened before so was a bit odd xx

Pip

Monday, April 20th 2015, 2:25pm

I know how u feel u r always better speaking to some1 to put ur mind at rest or else u will send yourself round the bend, hopefully they can give u some reassurance
xx

What's Up?

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:08pm

A midwife phoned me back and she was lovely although I felt a bit of a twat! She said its common and nothing to worry about unless there's other symptoms-and probably just to do with all the increased blood supply etc. Not worth the stress though, abstaining from now on I think!! 8| Xx

Pip

Monday, April 20th 2015, 6:37pm

That's good news, don't feel daft that's what they r there for
We have been abstaining since my last spotting episode at 16 weeks hubby is not chuffed ::P
But was too much stress for me if that was going to keep happening
xxx

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Clarabel77 (20.04.2015)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE