You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Gingerbean" started this thread

Reg: Feb 25th 2011

Friday, March 20th 2015, 5:20pm

28 week growth scan concerns advice please ladies

Anyone been in the same boat? Had growth scan today and twin 1 who was on 50th percentile at 20 week scan is now below 10th percentile and twin 2 who was on 50th percentile is just over 10th percentile. Twin 1 estimated weight 2lb2oz, twin 2 2lb7oz. Consultant concerned enough to get me back next week for rescan and following week too and had to stay and have trace done today. Trace was fine on both, placenta flow was fine on both and fluid level fine around both.
ICSI PGD 2012 no transfer
ICSI PGD may 2013 no transfer
DIVF converted to IUI :BFN:
DIUI March 2014 :BFP: Ectopic

DIUI Sept 2014 :BFP: Twins!

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Friday, March 20th 2015, 5:51pm

Hi Gingerbean, I know you must be worried but it's good that they are keeping a close eye. Do your twins share a placenta? You probably know that I had problems with one of my twins growth which was down to ttts, but this only happens when there is only one placenta. One of my twins is still measuring smaller after the laser treatment and is just over the 10th where as the other is on the 50th percentile. That is an improvement from the 5th percentile which the smaller one was. All other checks today were fine and they said that the smaller one should gradually catch up a bit but likelihood will be smaller.
I know it's really worrying but by the sound of things all other things with babies seemed well and they will keep a close eye on you. Xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

sasha146

Reg: Aug 13th 2011

What's Up?
Adoption assessment complete

Friday, March 20th 2015, 8:10pm

Hi gingerbean

Didn't want to read and run, I didn't have twins but had a growth scan just before 30 weeks due to bleeding and ds was 2lbs so sounds like your babies are a good weight.

X
ME 30 DH 37

ICSI Oct 11 :BFP
bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

• "Gingerbean" started this thread

Reg: Feb 25th 2011

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 6:46pm

Thanks for your replies,

Had a scan at 30 weeks and both have continued to grow along the same line so they are not as concerned. Twin 1 on 7th percentile and twin 2 on 10th percentile so both still small at 2lb12oz and 3lb3oz but growing non the less!

How are you and the girls doing Clarabell? My twins are di/di so don't share anything xx
ICSI PGD 2012 no transfer
ICSI PGD may 2013 no transfer
DIVF converted to IUI :BFN:
DIUI March 2014 :BFP: Ectopic

DIUI Sept 2014 :BFP: Twins!

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 7:00pm

That's great news, you must be so relieved! Have been thinking about you over the past few days because I noticed you hadn't been on much so really happy to hear they are still growing!
I'm doing fine thanks, a lot more chilled out now but starting to get a bit uncomfortable although I'm allowed to get out a wee bit more now so enjoying the nice weather :o)
Really pleased to hear things are progressing ok xx
Ttc 7 yrs
Immune issues.
3 iui BFN.
IVF Nov 14 BFP :give_heart: :give_heart: It's TWINS!

2 beautiful girls arrived 8/6/2015, 7 weeks early but perfect. Kayla Grace 4lb1 and Sophia Faith 4lb 3.

Clare

blowkiss

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 6:09am

Just a quickie before me day starts as normal, in chaos! I am not sure what chart your hospital is using but Tamba reported a while ago that hospitals were use singleton growth charts for twin pregnancies which wasn't accurate at all. It may be that your hospital is using the same......very annoying as it causes undue worry x
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE