You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tab

Ace

• "Tab" started this thread

Reg: Jul 15th 2014

Monday, January 26th 2015, 7:11pm

Listeria

Hi everyone
I'm worried I've eaten something bad as I've had upset tummy and feeling extra sick with headache and slight temp.
Has anyone been tested for listeria and can advise?
I'm even more worried because DH feels sick and he's got a stomach like iron
Thanks
Xx

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Monday, January 26th 2015, 7:43pm

Oh dear you poor thing. Remember your LO is well protected even if you're ill. If you're worried call the doctor in the morning. Xxx

Tab

Ace

• "Tab" started this thread

Reg: Jul 15th 2014

Monday, January 26th 2015, 9:18pm

Thanks Net, I'm worried even more now as I've seen in the fridge a packet of carrots that I ate one of in Saturday raw, went out of date 4 weeks ago!!!! My DH gave it me to eat so you can imagine the row I've just had with him.
Going to see Gp tomorrow and ask for a test
Xxxxx

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 6:34am

I thought you could only get food poisoning like listeria from things like unpasteurised cheese and meat that's not cooked properly so I am sure the carrot is not to blame! I always eat veg that's well over is sell by date. Hopefully it's just a bug and you'll soon be over it. Try not to panic if you can! Xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE