You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Clarabel77" started this thread

Reg: Nov 3rd 2014

What's Up?
Pink twins on board :-)

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 4:09pm

Sorry TMI..anxious again!

Sorry in advance for tmi..I am 10+3 pregnant with twins and during the night woke to find one of my boobs was leaking clear fluid. Today it is less but still happening. This seems really early for this and I'm a bit confused. Could it be because there are more pregnancy hormones with it being twins?
Has anyone else experienced this so early on?

Reg: Oct 11th 2014

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 4:13pm

Hey, didnt want to read and run. I wouldnt be worried as your hormones will be through the roof, if its still happening just phone your gp in the morning to get reassurance. Congrats btw xxx

What's Up?

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 4:18pm

Thanks for your reply Saffie, I'm a born worrier and was even convincing myself during the night this could be a bad sign. I'm having a serious attack of the crazies!!
Will wait and see how it goes and speak to someone tomorrow for reassurance.
Hope your doing ok!
x

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 5:30pm

Its all normal, try to keep as calm as possible, remember theres gonna be things happening to your body that you didnt know it was capable of. Im fine, anxious myself as hopefully starting injections this month, its been an incredibly long journey already so i can understand you worrying. Xxx

What's Up?

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 5:57pm

Thanks Saffy! I'm sure it's an exciting time for you about to start but I know it's so nerve racking and overwhelming too.
It's always good to get started though and feel that things are moving on. Are you down regging just now?
X

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 6:19pm

Hi clarabel, hope ur ok, I don't think it can b a bad sign at all prob just a big flood of hormones with ur twinies, maybe just mention to mw. It is so easy to get carried away worrying tho I know ::P
xx

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 7:34pm

No down regging for me, im on short protocol as high risk for ohss. Know when i was pregnant (ended in miscarriage at 11 weeks) i leaked and i was only 8 weeks along (how i found out!) Closer we come the more anxious/overwhelming it is, feel like im so close yet so far! Xxx

What's Up?

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 9:01pm

Sorry to hear that Saffy, that sounds awful and I know what you mean about feeling so close, it's a huge emotional roller coaster this journey. You guys are probably right about it being a hormonal thing but me being me I will worry.
Pip will check in tomorrow to hear your news.
X