You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Julzo83

• "Julzo83" started this thread

Reg: Feb 11th 2014

Children: Twins!!!

Sunday, November 9th 2014, 4:42pm

lots of Braxton hicks amd pressure 33 weeks twins

Hi ladies

Just wondering if any of you lovely ladies carrying multiples have experienced a lot of Braxton hicks and a lot of pressure down there around this stage?

Iv had 3 nights now of Braxton hicks and today is the first iv really had them through the day also! I phoned myidwife but she said as long as they aren't in a regular pattern then just rest up! Still hasn't really put my mind at ease though lol x x
Twins born 26-11-2014!! Girl 4lbs 3 boy 4lbs 7! Love them so so much!!

Don't give up hope ladies

sasha146

Reg: Aug 13th 2011

What's Up?
Adoption assessment complete

Sunday, November 9th 2014, 5:44pm

Hiya

I wasn't having twins but I did suffer from braxton hicks, I think when you get them you should try and move about to help ease them, I also found sitting for too long some how made them start, no idea if that's just coincidence.

Good luck and take care, if you at all worried go and see your midwife face to face and express your concerns, your babies are far too precious

X
ME 30 DH 37

ICSI Oct 11 :BFP
bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE