You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Gingerbean" started this thread

Reg: Feb 25th 2011

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 9:35am

Pregnant after ectopic and worried any advice?

Hi ladies,

As you can see from my signature line I had an ectopic earlier this year which miscarried without any treatment being needed.
I got a BFP 9 days post IUI this time and the line has continued to darken since then and now I'm 11 days post IUI and my OTD is still 3 days away.

My concern is I've been getting twinges around my ovary (similar to when I had the ectopic but not as strong and not as frequent). I'm obviously worried about another ectopic. Has anyone else had an ectopic and not had tube removed and gone on to have pregnancy in womb? Do you get any little stabbing pains around your ovary?

There are differences in the 2 catches already
I didn't get my BFP on a digi til 14 days post IUI last time where as this time I got it at 9 days post IUI. I started spotting at 13 days post IUI last time and this time I've had no spotting yet but I'm only 11 days post IUI now.

Any advice would be great. I'm going to demand an early scan but is there anything else I can do?

Thanks in advance xxx
ICSI PGD 2012 no transfer
ICSI PGD may 2013 no transfer
DIVF converted to IUI :BFN:
DIUI March 2014 :BFP: Ectopic

DIUI Sept 2014 :BFP: Twins!

Reg: May 30th 2010

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 8:45pm

Just wanted to add my best wishes and send some babydust your way Gingerbean. Hope this is sticky xxx

• "Gingerbean" started this thread

Reg: Feb 25th 2011

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 10:05am

Thanks Rianon, how are things withy you?
ICSI PGD 2012 no transfer
ICSI PGD may 2013 no transfer
DIVF converted to IUI :BFN:
DIUI March 2014 :BFP: Ectopic

DIUI Sept 2014 :BFP: Twins!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE