You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Julzo83

• "Julzo83" started this thread

Reg: Feb 11th 2014

Children: Twins!!!

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 3:50pm

7 weeks pregnant and spotting

Hi Ladies

Well i am slowly driving myself crazy today i went to the loo about two hours ago and have some dark brown spotting :( sorry for the gross details but it was just like one small clump of old blood few wipes and it was gone but im now afraid to go and check again please god don't let this be a bad sign :(
Twins born 26-11-2014!! Girl 4lbs 3 boy 4lbs 7! Love them so so much!!

Don't give up hope ladies

Reg: Jan 15th 2014

Children: no

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 4:03pm

Could just be implanting more, try not stress maybe call your clinic fot advice x

Reg: Jan 27th 2013

Children: 1 - this is secondary infertility due to fibroid blocking my right tube

What's Up?
Gutted - where do we go from here

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 5:07pm

Julzo

I think a few in the September thread last year had some bleeding/spotting in the early weeks months may be worth reading that to put you at ease.

Thinking of you blowkiss

Cheree's - journey to holding my little bundle of joy']MY DIARY[/url]
Me: 38 DF:40 1 DD 17 from previous relationship
TTC 4.5 yeas
Fibroid top right of uterus blocking my right tube
1st IVF cycle Sept/Oct 2013 :BFN:
2nd IVF cycle April/May 2014 :BFN:
3rd FET Dec 2014 :BFN:
Not sure where we go from here going to take a break

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 5:57pm

Brown blood is old blood- spotting is pretty common in early pregnancy. I had really heavy bleeding at 5, 10 and 12 weeks - very scary I know but try to relax if you can. Take care xxx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 6:02pm

I had this too and was just fine, it is really common, so hard not to worry though xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012 : D
2nd ICSI - May 18 - BFN
4th FET - Sept 18 - BFP but Ectopic MTX 7+4

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Julzo83

• "Julzo83" started this thread

Reg: Feb 11th 2014

Children: Twins!!!

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 8:49am

HI Ladies thank you for the responses i feel much more at ease today! LIttle spotting this morning nothing much at all! I just panicked yesterday!

I would be going crazy without the help of you ladies!!!

Big Hugs!!! xxx
Twins born 26-11-2014!! Girl 4lbs 3 boy 4lbs 7! Love them so so much!!

Don't give up hope ladies

Reg: Jul 4th 2013

Children: 1 beautiful little girl

Friday, May 9th 2014, 10:37am

Hi julz only seeing this now. How are you, is everything ok? x

Reg: Aug 18th 2013

Friday, May 9th 2014, 10:56am

Hey all you ladies who are worried about brown spotting, it is considered pretty common in first trimester. It can be due to implantation or due to hormones that control your menstrual cycle triggering bleeding (breakthrough bleeding). You may have this more than once.
Light bleeding can occur at other times in early pregnancy and a doctor may still refer to the bleeding as "implantation bleeding."
It is important to understand the difference between implantation bleeding and early miscarriage bleeding. In general, bleeding associated with an impending miscarriage or chemical pregnancy may begin as spotting but then turn into a heavier flow with visible clots and a dark red colour (similar to a menstrual period). In contrast, implantation bleeding may appear as a brown or lighter coloured discharge without clots with a lighter flow that lasts only a few hours to a few days. However, rule is not universally true and it is always better to ask your GP if you are worried.
Spotting after intercourse is often the result of the increased sensitivity of your cervix to any kind of minor bumping or irritation. (Some 20 percent of all pregnant women will have some spotting during their first trimester; after that, spotting is less likely to occur, and even if it does, it’s still not necessarily an ominous sign.)
Hope this information gives you some more assurance Juloz83. Your baby is likely to be fine, as spotting or light bleeding is often harmless.
Edward.

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 7:59am

If you are bleeding/spotting, please call your clinic or your GP. They will check that all is well and reassure you.
As people have said, it can be common to have spotting, but it is better to check with medically qualified people.

Take care