You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Miss Anderson" started this thread

Reg: Jan 18th 2010

Children: Still hoping and praying for our little miracle

What's Up?
I'm so so so blessed to finally have a gorgeous son. We love you so much baby boy

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 8:50am

Just found out we are expecting twins :-D

Hi

I'm posting this as we found out Friday that we are expecting twins biggrin2 It's been a long ivf journey and this is our first positive result. Lucky number 7 :clap

The passed few week have been a huge roller coaster as we went from a positive test, to ohss, hcg levels not doubling and a small bleed. Because things had gone a bit crazy we had to wait until last Friday to be scanned to see what had happened. We were told about possibilities of ectopic, possible empty sac or the most likely one had gone and hopefully the one was still there. We'd had a scan at 4 weeks and only one sac could be seen.

So at 5 weeks + 6 days the scan showed 2 heartbeats. To say everyone was shocked is an understatement. I think I'm still trying to take it all in. One heartbeat was not as strong as the other but that little one was hiding away so couldn't be seen properly.

We have another scan booked for Friday.

I'm feeling very overwhelmed by it all. It's so amazing I can't quite believe it. I feel like all my dreams have come true in the last year as me and my wonderful DH got married too.

I've been scaring myself already tho with thoughts of how am I going to carry 2 as I'm quite small, will they be ok, how will I feel and cope, and birth or c section scares me.

Is there anyone else out there expecting twins at the moment or have felt like this before?

It is such an exciting but nervous time. Xxx
Pam

2010 - 2012
2 x Full ICSI cycles :BFN:
4 x FET :BFN:

No treatment. Got married to my amazing, loving man [zx072]

Full ICSI cycle and lucky number 7 :BFP: one poor little one stopped at 8 weeks.
Lewis, born 15.11.14 happy and healthy and weighing 5lb 11.5 oz. Gorgeous boy, we love you so much lurve lurve

Pam's (Miss Anderson) ICSI Diary.

Reg: Mar 18th 2012

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:14am

This is lovely news. Gives us all hope. Sounds like you have had a long ivf journey but its all been worthwhile.

Take care and well done xxx

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Miss Anderson (30.03.2014)

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 11:34am

Congratulations! I have been following your recent journey and it has certainly been a rollercoaster for me so can only imagine how You have felt!

My pregnancy started off as a twin pregnancy but sadly wasn't to be, however I am grateful for the one I continue to carry. Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world for those two adorable heartbeats. I truly think your time has come!! Xx

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

What's Up?
I'm so so so blessed to finally have a gorgeous son. We love you so much baby boy

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:13pm

Thank you both so much. It truly is a miracle although I never imagined I would feel so scared! I need my excitement to come out more but I think it's all just sinking in xxx
Pam

2010 - 2012

Full ICSI cycle and lucky number 7 :BFP: one poor little one stopped at 8 weeks.
Lewis, born 15.11.14 happy and healthy and weighing 5lb 11.5 oz. Gorgeous boy, we love you so much lurve lurve

Reg: May 30th 2010

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 3:27pm

Congratulations! I don't have experience of carrying twins but I am a twin myself and it is just the best thing in the world :-) We were born at 28 weeks so must have been scary for our parents but we are all fine and that was 30 years ago.

I would say a twin pregnancy is always high risk so make sure you are always checked out properly and have good doctors you trust. But being twins is really the best thing they will be lucky from the moment they are born.

xx Rianon

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 4th 2013

Children: Giuseppina Letizia Santoro is here we are so over the moon yay

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 6:09pm

congratulations that really is wonderful news I shall keep my fingers and toes crossed you have a happy and healthy Pregnancy congratulations xxxxxxx
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gingebaby baby2 baby8 bab10 bab14 :girl: bab21 bab19 bab17 blowkiss lurve

chaz84

Reg: Oct 1st 2013

Monday, March 31st 2014, 3:16am

Congratulations thats wonderful news. And hope that it does work. I had a c section with my daughter at 31 wks and shes 10 now the c section isnt that bad u just find it hard to move for the first 1wk but after that u r fine. Wish u all the best hun xx

Quoted

Chaz84

Reg: Jun 16th 2009

Children: twin girls

Monday, March 31st 2014, 9:00am

Congratulations it really is amazing news. After all you have went through it will be scary but you just have to take it as stages and at each stage be happy to move to the next one. You think once you achieve a pregnancy result the worry is over but it is really only beginning as you are so scared of anything going wrong. Once they are here you worry even more. My twin daughters are 3 and after my 4th cycle. Look after yourself and try to enjoy this amazing journey we will all love sharing it with you. Good luck x

Kirstin's Parenting Diary

Jan 09 Icsi BFN May 09 Fet BFN Sept 09 Icsi BFN Jan 10 :BFP:
:girl: :girl: c-section 13/09/10

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:34pm

:congrats: again my lovely!! Super excited for you and DH. Just amazing!! happydance :dancing: Lucky number 7 indeed :) xxxxxxxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

What's Up?

Friday, April 4th 2014, 8:50pm

Thank you so much for all your amazing messages. It really helps me talking to others and hearing your thoughts and advice.

I had another scan today. All info is in my diary but both heartbeats are going strong. They look much bigger than last week. Mind you the pains I've been having I'm not surprised.

My next scan is next Friday so hopefully they will continue growing strong. One heartbeat was still slower but they don't seem concerned.

So. I'm 7 weeks today!! Wow. Xxxx
Pam

2010 - 2012

Wardie (05.04.2014)

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Friday, April 4th 2014, 9:28pm

happydance :dancing: xxxxxxxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Miss Anderson (04.04.2014)

Reg: Apr 27th 2012

Children: One beautiful boy. Centre of our world.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 11:56am

Fantastic news - been thinking of you across the ether!

x
One beautiful boy born in 2010 but multiple attempts for a sibling very sadly had to stop.

Miss Anderson (05.04.2014)

Onewish

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Children: one beautiful daughter at last!

What's Up?
Will we, won't we...?

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 12:58pm

Brilliant news!!!! Xxx

TTC = 10 yrs +
4 ICSI 1 FET
4th ICSI - Gennet Prague BFP!!!!
:girl: shes arrived!!! 1.6.14

My Diary - Onewish's ICSI journey

Miss Anderson (05.04.2014)