You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Macksie" started this thread

Reg: May 8th 2012

Children: Blessed with one beautiful boy

Monday, April 22nd 2013, 8:54pm

Anything that can help in the meantime?

Hi ladies

Well after another disappointment I am feeling a little more hopeful as although we didn't get far I actually got pregnant so perhaps my body can do this! I am planning some time out to not only give my body a much needed break from all the drugs but also spend some time being me again so I'm good and ready for the next round! Perhaps towards the end of the summer depending what the clinic thinks of course.

So my question is I know that good diet and exercise are all good for keeping your body well but is there anything else people would recommend I don't have a particularly thick lining so interested in hearing what things can improve circulation to that area I've heard dong quai can be good??

Also does anyone think fertility clenses are any good? After being stuffed full of hormones and having such a long winter I'm feeling a frump and like I need a good sorting out lol.
ICSI #1 & FET= BFN
FET #2= BFP early mc

ICSI #2- Sept 13 = :BFP: : D
Pprom at 28 weeks - Freddie James born at 32+4 perfect in every way lurve

Reg: Feb 13th 2013

Monday, April 22nd 2013, 9:55pm

Hi macksie
I definatley know how you are feeling. I had a BFN in march from my first ICSI cycle. I will be going for second cyle in June. I have recently started accupuncture i have heard it is meant to be good for infertility. I must admit its been making me feel better. I am also going to give reflexology ago. Apart from that my DF is on wellman vitamins and i am on various vitamins as i am 26 and egg quality was poor so i am trying to do all i can to help. I joined the gym as soon as ivf failed as i felt frumpy and now i also do pilates and swim so im hoping this helps to relax me.

Will you be going forward with another ICSI?

Xx
Me:26 DF: 26 - 1st ICSI Jan 13 - BFN - 2nd ICSI June/July 13

Reg: Jan 5th 2013

Children: None.

Tuesday, April 23rd 2013, 10:17am

Take a rest, chicken.....

Lots of rest and recouperate, and a wee holiday in the sun and a few glasses of sangria xx

neaverbeaver :huh:
10+yr TTC

ISCI-5 eggs 1 embie. BFN

TCM- Zhai Clinic Feb14. BFN

Jan 15-Manzanera Clinic ED-BFN 3w

July 15-Manzanera Clinic ED-BFN 2w

2frozen ???

Tuesday, April 23rd 2013, 7:26pm

Thanks ladies and don't worry I am certainly taking a rest neaverbeaver my old friend just thought I'd try a wee bit of research in the meantime and popping a couple more vits here and there can't hurt. We are off to Turkey at the end of June so I fully intend to get my body bikini ready and its all inclusive so I shall be putting the pounds back on again with a good few cocktails :-)

Thinkingpositive - love the name by the way its what we all need to do I am ten years on you 37 :-O you know I still don't feel that age! I also have accupuncture she threw the book at me on my last cycle seeds stuck to my feet , moxing, needles in my ears you name it and well it worked although not for very long. Accupuncture can do wonders for egg quality I've also read that maca and royal jelly can help but I would do your research before taking anything.

xxx
ICSI #1 & FET= BFN
FET #2= BFP early mc

Reg: May 15th 2012

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 11:40pm

Hi Macksie, I have lining problems too. Been doing lots of stuff to try and help it along, don't know if any of it's working but my research says:
co-enzyme q10 - ideally 600mg a day but it's really expensive so I'm doing 200mg
royal jelly (refrigerated fresh stuff)
hot water bottles up until ET
massaging stomach to increase blood flow
fish oils (increase circulation)
acupuncture to increase blood flow
I'm also doing zita west prenatal supplements and b vitamins for my general health/ pms.
Everyone also says full fat milk, brazil nuts, red meat, dark green leafy veg. Nettles are supposed to be really good for nourishing and building the blood as well.
gentle exercise (yoga and walking) rather than anything too energetic.

Don't know if any of that's helpful - makes me realise what an obsessive mental hippy I've turned into while TTC, if nothing else!
I'm going to take a break over the summer too if my current cycle doesn't work, so I don't blame you for wanting a bit of time off. It's all-consuming, this IVF business.
x
Rosa

Me 38 rubbish cycles, very low amh
DH 39 rubbish sperm

Ist ICSI 6/12 - abandoned :-(
2nd ICSI 10/12 - BFN :-(
3rd ICSI 1/13 - BFN :-(
4th FET 3/13 abandoned :-(
5th FET 5/13 - BFN :-(
Taking a break over the summer

Reg: Aug 18th 2013

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 10:55am

Yes, you are right, Dong Quai increases circulation to uterus, iron rich for proper blood formation. Along with that, you can also try raspberry leaf – works to tone uterine muscles, Evening primrose oil – rich in LA & GLA.
You can also try Wellwoman supplements recommended for overall women health.
Hibiscus flower that is high in vitamin C, aids iron absorption, best combined with herbs high in iron like Nettles. It normalizes blood pressure and helps in proper blood formation. This is essential for a nourishing uterine lining.
Regards,
Edward :) :thumbsup:

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 7:03pm

All of these supplements all together, I am not sure they are healthy. I would ask a professional or your GP. Normally a good multivitamin/minerals, healthy diet rich in protein and some light exercise is all that you need. Milk, full fat or skimmed is good when you are stimulating.
Hot water bottles can make you bleed, so I would not actually use them.
As for fertility cleanse goes, your body gets rid of excess hormones and toxins itself. Just give it time and a healthy diet.
Be as healthy and as natural as you can!

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 7:23pm

As it happens I took a herbal tincture prescribed by a herbalist for a few weeks we'll before my cycle began.

Then I just stuck to good old conception bits and omega 3 and some q10 and took up yoga again. I'm in my 4th tww so time will tell!!

Thanks for your comments x
ICSI #1 & FET= BFN
FET #2= BFP early mc

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE