You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "wantabubba" started this thread

Reg: Apr 19th 2011

Monday, March 4th 2013, 2:17pm

4weeks and backache?

Hi girls, hoping you can help!

I have just got a BFP last week and I am nervous as heck! I have been having some dull back ache,not sore but constantly there - is this normal? Should I be worried? This is my 3rd ICSI and first proper BFP so as you can imagine I am terrified.

Thanks xx :)

sasha146

Reg: Aug 13th 2011

What's Up?
Adoption assessment complete

Monday, March 4th 2013, 9:04pm

hiya

i can't remember exactly but i had backache throughtout my pregnancy and neddless to say it has only got worse, can you call your hospital or midwife for advice?

congrats on you bfp

x
ME 30 DH 37

ICSI Oct 11 :BFP
bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

• "wantabubba" started this thread

Reg: Apr 19th 2011

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 11:59am

Thanks Sasha. I was at the hospital today, they said unless there is bleeding then I shouldn't worry - easier said than done!! x

kat13

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Sep 16th 2010

Children: One beautiful little girl

What's Up?
:)

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 8:38pm

Hi, congratulations on you bfp :) it is easier said than done but try not to worry, you'll get lots of aches through out pregnancy but if you're ever worried do as you have done and speak to your midwife to help put your mind at ease. Have you joined the first trimester thread, there will be a few others in there at the same stage as you. Enjoy your pregnancy, it goes so quick and before you know it baby will be here :) xx
Lily born 30/04/12
6 weeks early via c section

MY DIARY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kat13" (Mar 5th 2013, 8:38pm)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests