You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Buzzbee

• "Buzzbee" started this thread

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 10:12am

Lower back pain - 9 weeks pregnant

I am just over 9 weeks pregnant and today I have been experiencing really bad lower back pain. It got worse after I was retching this morning and I think I may have pulled something. I have took one paracetomal but it hasn't eased the pain. It's not excruciating pain but it is a constant pain. I don't have much cramping in my uterus, just my lower back.

I don't remember this with my first pregnancy so was just wondering if this is normal? Can't wait to get home and put a hot water bottle on it LOL!

Thanks xx
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

Reg: Jun 1st 2012

Children: one beautiful daughter thank u and 4 angels in heaven

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 2:09pm

Buzzbee- i had quite a bit of back pain at the start but it literally was everything stretching inside which put pressure on my back....if you are worried go and get it checked it does no harm. :thumbsup:

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Buzzbee (06.02.2013)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE