You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Lil Welshy" started this thread

Reg: Apr 17th 2012

Friday, November 30th 2012, 8:53pm

Food aversions and morning sickness

Hey guys, I'm 6 weeks into my first ever pregnancy and morning sickness has set in this week (yay!!)
I haven't experienced any food cravings as such yet but I have developed massive aversions to two of my normally favourite foods - chocolate cake and ice cream!!!
Has anyone else experienced horrible nausea at just the thought of something a few days ago I would have quite happily eaten!

Reg: Aug 18th 2012

Children: 1 son who has just turned 3

Friday, November 30th 2012, 9:07pm

Yes I have gone off meat I can't stand it I normally love sausages could not eat them but am loving cheese and yoghurt which is unusual for me!!

sasha146

Reg: Aug 13th 2011

What's Up?
Adoption assessment complete

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 9:54am

Hiya

:congrats: on your bfp

yes it's very normal, i lived on pasta and suddenly i couldn't face eating it and even now although it doesn't make me feel sick i'm not that fussed with it anymore and i never really ate meat and loved it when i was preg.

:goodluck:

x

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 11:12am

Totally normal! I went off tea, which before I had drunk every day since I was 18. Only just started to drink it again about 3 weeks ago as it just reminded me of feeling sick before. Basically I ate anything beige in colour that was stodgy/carby for the first 12 weeks or so, and then my 'normal' appetite returned, although now I can only manage about half of what I used to eat before I am full!

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

xxx

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 10:10pm

Nuts! ::P

Nope, am not being rude, but nuts honestly! I usually eat loads, but right from the start of this pregnancy, way before the real sickness kicked in, even the thought of eating nuts has made me gag! And with my DS1 I couldn't eat pizza for the entire 9 months... nightmare :rollseyes:

Pregnancy does have some weird and wonderful effects on us - congrats and enjoy! xxx