You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

flossyv

• "flossyv" started this thread

Reg: Jan 3rd 2012

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 6:56pm

Video Monitors which one to get?

Hi everyone

I am after any advice or recommendations for a video baby monitor. I need to buy one now and none of my friends have one they all used the standard type monitor, but we live in an upside down house so baby will be upstairs sleeping and we'll be downstairs, and to save us running up and down all night would really like a video monitor so I can see what she is doing!
If anybody has one or used one can you please let me know what you think of it...any advice welcome.
Thank you

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 7:42pm

We have one called Summer. It was a bit more expensive, but is really brilliant. One thing I would say is that if you want to use the Angelcare movement monitor, then I think they do a sound, video and movement one. We decided after we had the baby to get one, but just got the movement and sound as we'd already bought the video monitor, but if I was to do it all again I'd buy it all in one! Xxx

Buzzbee

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 8:37am

We have, this week, bought a Motorola one, which was about £100. I have wanted one for ages and decided that after a minor accident this week I was definitely getting one. It's fab. I can watch him sleeping and see him moving.

I found that I would often disturb my LO sleeping when I had the sound monitor as he was usually fast asleep when he was making noises and I would wake him up by going in. With this video monitor I can see him move, hear him breathe and see when his eyes are open or closed - it has infrared night vision so his eyes brighten up when they are open.

They are all various prices and this one was about £100 so we didn't get the cheapest but it was no way the most expensive one.

xx
An almost 4 year old son and a 21 month old daughter :)

Reg: Jun 16th 2009

Children: twin girls

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 2:38pm

I have the summer infant and love it. I was able to buy an extra camera which is great as they are in different rooms. Well worth the money :)

Kirstin's Parenting Diary

Jan 09 Icsi BFN May 09 Fet BFN Sept 09 Icsi BFN Jan 10 :BFP:
:girl: :girl: c-section 13/09/10

mim

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Wednesday, December 19th 2012, 11:53pm

i use angelcare and it really works being a mom of a heart ill baby with airway problems i stress lots if he is not on monitor but this one picks up even his breathing
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE