You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Debs

Ace

• "Debs" started this thread

Reg: Mar 15th 2006

Children: 2 DD 11 & 3yrs old. DS born 16/11/12. 2 natural 1 iui

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 8:00pm

Should I tell my Midwife?

I feel like all I have done is moan during my pregnancy but I am so down in the dumps with being so ill. I am 33+5 pregnant and I have been totally ill from the start :-( Now however things have got worse. My lower left back & hip is in agony and I can barely walk, I am so tired all the time, I am still being sick everyday, I can hardly walk as I feel like I have been hit in between the legs with a shovel (sorry tmi). I am in tears constantly and can hardly do anything which is not good as I have a 10 and 3yr old. Nothing I eat stays down for more than half an hour and I feel wet down below all the time. I wish I could just hide away until my section date.

Sorry for being so moany and sounding so ungrateful but I am in tears typing this and just feel terrible xx

TTC 5 Years
Me 30 - DH 32
DD - 8
1st IUI 25/10/08 BFP
:happy:

Our beautiful little miracle finally arrived on Tues 14/07/09 :D Baby Cara x

elaine43

Reg: Aug 10th 2010

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 8:16pm

Hi Debs,
I am a midwife, and have seen this on numerous occasions, what with ladies at the clinic, and im also a mummy to 5 myself and had 2 twin pregnancies, so i know how bloody miserable it can get. Please do tell your midwife how you are feeling, if she doesnt know she cant help hun. She should also know that you are feeling 'wet' down below, as she will want to rule out the possibility that you may be leaking some amniotic fluid.
Once you have told her she will be able to try and help the situation and im sure this will make you feel a little bit better.

All the best lovey

El...........xxx

kat13

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Sep 16th 2010

Children: One beautiful little girl

What's Up?
:)

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 8:36pm

Hi Debs, I would definatly tell your midwife, as Elaine said if she doesnt know she cant help and she will check your not leaking amniotic fluid. Hope you feel better soon [zx127] xx
Lily born 30/04/12
6 weeks early via c section

MY DIARY

Debs

Ace

• "Debs" started this thread

Reg: Mar 15th 2006

Children: 2 DD 11 & 3yrs old. DS born 16/11/12. 2 natural 1 iui

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 9:20pm

Aw thanks ladies. I am not due to see my Midwife until Tues but I am going to phone her tomorrow xxx

TTC 5 Years
Me 30 - DH 32
DD - 8
1st IUI 25/10/08 BFP
:happy:

Our beautiful little miracle finally arrived on Tues 14/07/09 :D Baby Cara x

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 10:02pm

Poor you feeling like this, and constantly feeling sick on top of it all. I would definitely tell your MW as no doubt she will be able to help and advise xxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Reg: Jun 1st 2012

Children: one beautiful daughter thank u and 4 angels in heaven

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 9:01am

Debs- Honey definitely let your midwife know whats happening at least you will get the once over to rule out any leaking amniotic fluids etc. Good luck hon let us know how you get on :hugs: