You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "LilMissBossy" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 24th 2012

Children: 1 GORGEOUS Baby Girl and one due in December

What's Up?
My O.H proposed ....I'm getting married!!!!!!
wedding2

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 7:33pm

Fetal Doppler....recommendations needed...

Hiya!

I recently bought the AngelSounds fetal heart monitor, it worked a treat...for 2 uses then just broke! I have managed to return it for a refund but as you can imagine I don't want to buy that one again!

Has anyone out there got a doppler themselves, if so what make is it, would you recommend it, what do you think is a fair price to pay? Also which ones should I definitely avoid?

I would be grateful for any advice :)
1st IVF Cycle @ CRM London :BFP:
2nd IVF Cycle @ CRM London :BFP:

Reg: Sep 10th 2010

What's Up?
Tired but happy!

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 11:59pm

Hi!
I too bought the angelsounds, ours didn't break but what a faff trying to find a heartbeat and cleaning all the gel off!
I eventually sold that and bought a sonoline b instead, pricier but really worth it. I still have it, in case we have more babies (!) as it really is good. Much more like the ones they use at GPs etc, smaller probe, detects hb much quicker, downside is it's about £50 but I really thought it was worth it.

Good luck with your search!
[zx102]

IUI Nov 09 BFN ..... 1st ICSI Oct 10 BFP m/c 8weeks ;( ..... 2nd ICSI June 11 [zx076] [zx076]
MY DIARY

Valentine's day twins 2012
And a surprise DS 27/1/15

• United Kingdom

What's Up?
wedding2

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 1:26pm

Hi!
I too bought the angelsounds, ours didn't break but what a faff trying to find a heartbeat and cleaning all the gel off!
I eventually sold that and bought a sonoline b instead, pricier but really worth it. I still have it, in case we have more babies (!) as it really is good. Much more like the ones they use at GPs etc, smaller probe, detects hb much quicker, downside is it's about £50 but I really thought it was worth it.

Good luck with your search!
I know what you mean about the gel...plus the battery compartment wasnt waterproof so the gel got in there and corroded the battery a little!

Sonoline....I think I have seen that one, is there a particular model? Also do you need as much gel as angel sounds? I needed LOADS every time i used it!

What's Up?
Tired but happy!

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 8:44pm

I'm pretty sure it's called Sonoline B, that's it I think, can't find any more details by googling so it must be it.

Much less gel! I bought three packs of the gel as we were ploughing through it, in the end when I sold the Angelsounds I put the extra gels in with it and I still have most of a bottle left. and trust me we used it a lot, I loved listening to DS who had a disco beat!
[zx102]

IUI Nov 09 BFN ..... 1st ICSI Oct 10 BFP m/c 8weeks ;( ..... 2nd ICSI June 11 [zx076] [zx076]
MY DIARY

• United Kingdom

What's Up?
wedding2

Monday, August 27th 2012, 1:45pm

I'm pretty sure it's called Sonoline B, that's it I think, can't find any more details by googling so it must be it.

Much less gel! I bought three packs of the gel as we were ploughing through it, in the end when I sold the Angelsounds I put the extra gels in with it and I still have most of a bottle left. and trust me we used it a lot, I loved listening to DS who had a disco beat!
I got one! Was £32.99 3mhz sonoline B....thanks for the advice hun :)

What's Up?
Tired but happy!

Monday, August 27th 2012, 9:41pm

Well done! and happy listening!
[zx102]

MY DIARY