You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "PrincessRebekah" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 14th 2009

Children: Two little twinnies on the way!

What's Up?
Can't wait to get my boys home x

Wednesday, August 8th 2012, 10:40am

Changing bags

I think we've briefly talked about changing bags previously but I've been looking around and don't know what to buy. There seems to be a lot of women who say you don't need a 'twin' bag but all the usually bags look quite small.

My best friend had a 10 week old and a 2.5year old and has a 'Baby K' one from mothercare which is said she can sometimes struggle with after all their nappies and bottles are in it and hers is one of the largest bags I've seen. She doesn't put it over the handlebars but in the basket underneath as she said she prefers it like that.

I have a Paul's boutique large Tilly twister bag which I use as hand luggage when we go away which is pretty big. I was considering getting a black one of those as it seems larger than any others and I don't know if I'm being silly or not! Lol! What do u guys use? X
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PrincessRebekah" (Aug 8th 2012, 10:42am)

Reg: Jun 16th 2009

Children: twin girls

Wednesday, August 8th 2012, 7:50pm

I used a normal size bag which was fine it has a cool pocket which I managed to squeeze 2 bottles in and is now great for yoghurts etc

Kirstin's Parenting Diary

Jan 09 Icsi BFN May 09 Fet BFN Sept 09 Icsi BFN Jan 10 :BFP:
:girl: :girl: c-section 13/09/10

Gracie

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Wednesday, August 8th 2012, 8:06pm

I've got a Pacapod, I am about to have a two year old and a newborn on my hands and I am just hoping it will be big enough. TBH, I've come to the conclusion that nothing will ever really be big enough! Anyway, the design concept of Pacapod is fab, just a word of warning, I am actually on my second one as the first one started to fall apart after only a couple of months. I may have just been unlucky and give them their dues, Pacapod were great. I've got a slightly different one now and xfingers the zip won't break!

Anyway, give their site a look and see what you think......................

Jasper

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, August 8th 2012, 8:16pm

I had a changing bag that I got from TK Maxx, my decision was based on the colour!!! I have not got a 2 year old ( who is still in nappies) and a 7 week old and I use a Cath Kidston bag which I have found to be great, it's huge has plenty of pockets and has nice flowers on it! : D The reason that I changed from the changing bag is that I wanted a bag with a cross the body strap so that my hands are free when I am carrying it, my other bag would go on my shoulder but if I leant over to pick DS up it would swing forward off of my shoulder. Maybe try out a cheaper bag first to see how you use it and get an idea of what you need. I would have loads if I could afford it, there are so many great ones to choose from!

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Reg: Sep 10th 2010

What's Up?
Tired but happy!

Wednesday, August 8th 2012, 10:57pm

Hi, I have a radley change bag, it's pretty spacious for two bubs.
Gracie I originally ordered a pacapod, thought wow! Opened it up had a good look and the zip broke! I sent it back and was put off it, but I am thinking to get the pods maybe just the food ones as they can be used as backpacks in the future by the bubs.
[zx102]

IUI Nov 09 BFN ..... 1st ICSI Oct 10 BFP m/c 8weeks ;( ..... 2nd ICSI June 11 [zx076] [zx076]
MY DIARY

Valentine's day twins 2012
And a surprise DS 27/1/15

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 22nd 2008

Children: Beautiful twin daughters and two grown up stepdaughters

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 10:17am

I've got a Storksac (Emily) which I love because it looks just like a handbag. I have also been known not to bother with a nappy bag and to chuck everything into my big Mulberry handbag instead.

I bought our nanny a Pink Lining bag which she loves. They have just started to do a twins version.
Newly Wed

ICSI December 2008 - chemical pregnancy
ICSI May 2009 - BFN
FET September 2009 - BFP
Beautiful twin girls born 30 April 2010

Reg: Jun 10th 2009

Children: Two perfect 3yr olds

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 3:26pm

I bought the M&P Il Tutto Nico in patent black bag and adore it - plenty of room for double everything + my purse!
Not a twins one, but really roomy and easy to rummage about it.

Jannie
Aug 09 - IUI - BFN
; Oct 09 - ICSI - BFN; Jan 10 - ICSI cancelled;
DICSI in Valencia Mar10 :BFP:
Jannie's Diary
Oscar and Emilia born 8th November 2010

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 8:18pm

Ive noticed a lot of changing bags don't have buggy clips so the bag would have to go in the basket under our buggy which I'm not so keen on. I'm looking at a Radley one that's expandable, can be worn across body and has buggy straps. I still can't decide whether it's big enough for 2 but I thought I could get a speedster thermal bottle bag to take out if I need it.

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary