You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hope419" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 9th 2011

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 2:22pm

weight gain?

Quick question, did anyone stop gaining weight in the third trimester? I have been the same weight since 28 weeks and now 34. I was 9 and a half stone before and now 11 stone. I am all bump though, very little weight elsewhere.

19verve

United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 8:15pm

Hi Hope, I was the opposite. I put on weight from about 34 weeks and put on just over a stone. I really think there is no rhyme or reason! I was a paranoid wreck because of not gaining weight and my midwife and cons. told me the baby takes everything they need and not to worry about it. Have you spoken to your midwife?
Best wishes !

Lisa Lou

Reg: Nov 1st 2008

Children: 2 gorgeous little Boys - our miracles!

What's Up?
I have the most gorgeous boys on the planet! x

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 10:54pm

Hi Hope.

I gained just under 2 stone by the time i had DS, and i remember there was a period during the 3rd tri that my weight gain stopped suddenly but i soon made up for it during the last 3 weeks when it just piled on. I was constantly hungry and couldn't eat enough, even during labour i was munching on twirls lol! So i really woundn't worry but speak to your midwife just for reassurance.
x

Lisa Lou
babydust

ME: 30, PCOS
DH: 32, Low Count

1st ICSI: BFP miscarriage @ 9 weeks
2 natural BFP both lost @ 8 weeks

March 11 FET: Beautiful BFP!! Baby Jayden arrived safe and sound on 29/12/2011, he is perfect!!
December 2012 shock natural BFP!! Baby Shay arrived quickly on 28/07/2013, he is gorgeous!!

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests