You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "jenny73" started this thread

Reg: Apr 27th 2012

Children: One beautiful boy. Centre of our world.

Tuesday, May 1st 2012, 7:54pm

Zita West

Anyone had any experience of the IVF/ICSI treatment offered by the ZITA WEST clinic in London (they opened back in Sept 11, I think)? Would be particularly interested to hear from anyone who might have had treatment elsewhere first and thus their ability to compare the ZITA WEST clinic with other services. Thanks a lot.
One beautiful boy born in 2010 but multiple attempts for a sibling very sadly had to stop.

lief

Ace

Reg: Aug 11th 2011

Children: none but very hopeful

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 10:01am

Hey,
I did not have ICSI tx there but had acu tx. Thought the clinic was well set up and very peaceful. Attended a seminar by Dr George (can't remember) his surname and came across as very knowledgeable. Specialized in immuno tx.
All the best!
me 35 dh 42
6 natural bfp all mcs
1 bfp thru ICSI June 2011 but mc
Sept 2011 FET with immuno meds BFN
Nov-Dec 2011 ICSI with Immuun tx BFP
Seen [zx076] [zx076] at 6.5, 8.5, 10.5 and 12.5 weeks

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…1046&highlight=
:angel2:

• "jenny73" started this thread

Reg: Apr 27th 2012

Children: One beautiful boy. Centre of our world.

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 11:14am

Zita West

Hello, thanks very much for getting back to me. And many, many congratulations on your pregnancy. Can I ask which clinic you had your successful treatment with? I'm assuming you are in London?
thanks, jenny
One beautiful boy born in 2010 but multiple attempts for a sibling very sadly had to stop.

lief

Ace

Reg: Aug 11th 2011

Children: none but very hopeful

Saturday, May 12th 2012, 1:42pm

Hey Jenny,

Sorry not replied yet...was treated by Dr G at Fertility Academy, see my diary....for ups and downs. Had Immunology tx.
If you can afford it, really recommend Zita West, we would have gone there if last tx had failed. Pretty pricey!
L
me 35 dh 42
6 natural bfp all mcs
1 bfp thru ICSI June 2011 but mc
Sept 2011 FET with immuno meds BFN
Nov-Dec 2011 ICSI with Immuun tx BFP
Seen [zx076] [zx076] at 6.5, 8.5, 10.5 and 12.5 weeks

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…1046&highlight=
:angel2:

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE