You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "jambogirl" started this thread

Reg: Mar 1st 2012

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 6:25pm

Bit of bleeding

Well after my fantastic day of seeing baby and heartbeat yesterday i was half was through my shift when i went to loo. I wiped and noticed a bit of red, had a wee poke up there and i had watery blood on my finger. I ran outside and called clinic who said if it gets really red and like a period to call them tommorrow. I called dh and he picked me up from work ive had my feet up all afternoon and had another wee poke around and nothing else thre. Im expecting the worst over night. why has this happened/ I saw the baby at 6 weeks Which was yesterday and it had a good heartbeat, what can go wrong within one day? I keep thinking cos ive had my feet up all day the blood not came out but scared to get up and walk about incase it starts it again.

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 6:36pm

Awww honey don't worry (I know easy said!!!) I had bright red bleed two times and brown discharge after, brown is still on and off. And the baby seems alright. It happens in early pregnancy, it can happen after sex or just Bcs you had invaginal scan or old blood. So please don't worry and of course if it gets worse or really bright red again then contact your clinic. I will have everything crossed for your LO.

TTC since Nov.2009
2011 clomid 6x :BFN:
2011 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle 2x :BFN:
Feb.2012 clomid,gonal,ovitrelle :BFP:
6w+2 seen a lovely [zx076]

12w+5 everything looks perfect, measured 66mm OTD 4th of Nov.

It's baby7 arrived on 15.10.2012

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 6:38pm

Hi Jambo, so sorry you are having this worry hon. I so hope that it stays away. Just wanted to say that there were quite a few girls from the JJs that had some bleeding early on and all is absolutely fine with them and their babies. Rest up over the weekend, are you able to have a scan next weekend for reassurance? xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 5th 2008

Children: Yes please!

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 6:39pm

Hi Jambo

Sorry to hear that you have had some bleeding. I hope that it has stopped. You can still have some bleeding even if everything is okay with the baby, so I will keep everything crossed that everything will settle down and your bleeding doesn't get worse.

Me 38 [zx076] DH 43
(ICSI x 4, FET x 6 - 2 early losses)
Tx no. 10 - Immune Protocol through Dr Gorgy :BFP:

• "jambogirl" started this thread

Reg: Mar 1st 2012

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 6:47pm

Thanks for the thoughts everyone. I had a wee feel up there just now and it was only white discharge there but could it be because ive been sat down all day? DH and me had a bit agrument there he is soooo nervous about this pregnancy cos we have always had it end so bad. Feel like i let him down like he is saying told you this would happen. Ive been sleeping terribly last few weeks and jumping about in bed so dh says and he thinks this could all have to do with the bleeding, god feel terrible

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 7:09pm

I suffered a slight bleed during my pregnancy too and the babies were fine. I would suggest, however, to stop poking around....!
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 7:31pm

If the bleeding doesn't clear or gets any worse with pain, get in touch with your clinic or Dr. It is better to be on the safe side. Did you have a vaginal scan the day before the bleed? It may be that, that has disrupted something and caused you to bleed a little. I am sure everything will be just fine and you are doing the right thing by taking it easy. xxx

Reg: Sep 16th 2010

Children: One beautiful little girl

What's Up?

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 8:02pm

Bleeding in pregnancy could be many things so please try not to think the worst. It could be that your cervix is a bit sensitive due to all the hormones and your scan may have made it bleed slightly. Are you having any pain? I would also say stop poking around up there and I dont think jumping about in bed would have done any harm, baby will be well protected in there. It might be that you'll never know what caused your bleed, I bled for two weeks and my lo is doing fine and I never found out the cause. Ooh almost forgot are you using pesseries, they can make everything up there super sensitive xxx
Lily born 30/04/12
6 weeks early via c section