You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hope419" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 9th 2011

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 12:15pm

Sick and bad pains

Need help! I have had sickness from last night and bad pains. Should I ring clinic. Don't want to seem like a drama queen. Really awful though. I am 7 weeks and due scan on Wednesday.

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 2:37pm

Hi hope, have you eaten anything that could have upset your stomach? It could be a bug. In early pregnancy you do get lots of discomfort- if the pain is really bad I would call the clinic or the early pregnancy unit at the hospital - you are not being a drama queen hun and they will totally understand you calling for reassurance. Hope you are ok xx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 2:42pm

I would ring the clinic for peace of mind better safe than sorry. It's probably just a tummy bug hope everything is ok though, good luck with your scan Wednesday xxxx

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
ME 34 ( couple of immune issues Inc low progestrone)
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT
2 x ICSI 2010/2011 = BFN's :bawl:
Icsi no.3 with immune meds nov 2011 = BFN! :bawl:
Round no.4 FET March 2012

• United Kingdom

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 2:58pm

Thanks ladies.
Hospital don't want to know. Quote "it's a bank holiday and unless your bleeding don't come down". Been in bed all day. Have had pains but they are worse today. Ate toast but still feeling sick.

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
xmas40

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 3:21pm

That's awful, bloody NHS! Can you go to your EPU in the morning hon? Hope it eases soon, have you been having morning sickness? Have you tried eating ginger (I hate the stuff but does help sickness) xxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

• United Kingdom

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 3:30pm

I do get sick usually if need fed or eat too much. No this is worse. If feeling like this tomorrow they are seeing me!

Reg: Mar 19th 2011

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 3:51pm

I had something simillar which started at 7 weeks- sickness and pains. It took me by surprise, but did start to ease. I was told the same, they wouldnt scan early unless i was bleeding. Rest lots and keep hydrated, i think you should at least see your GP tomorrow if you are still feeling poorly. Hope it eases soon. x

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 4:31pm

Hiya,

The sickness xfingers could be the start of morning sickness.

I had really bad pains. I ended up I EPAU so many times. See your GP and explain what's happening.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Reg: Jan 5th 2010

Children: 2 children from previous relationship

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 4:52pm

Hi Hope

How are you feeling now hun. if you are feeling no better go to A&E hun. When I was on phone with RFC on friday they told me if I was in any pain at all that I would be seen through maternity. But i also know from previous experience how awful the nursing staff at maternity can be.

Why don't you ring GP on call and ask them to contact RFC via emergency number and see if that makes a difference.

mollie xxx
1x ICSI @ Origins = BFN, 2x ICSI @ RFC = 1BFN & 1BFP ended in m/c @10 wks. 1 x DEICSI @ Barcelona = BFN.
Next cycle, London, Dr Gorgy with immune meds, Antibiotics, Clexane, Humira, LIT, Intralipids, Neupogen, Steriods, High dose folic acid & extra progesterone

• United Kingdom

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 5:28pm

Still very sore but sickness not as bad. It was the maternity I rang as fertility closed. See how I feel later as change over at 8 so will ring then. Just frightened something is wrong. I have had pains from the start but not like this.

Reg: Mar 16th 2011

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 5:44pm

Shame Hope I hope you feel better soon, any pain is worrying. But hopefully it will pass and your scan on Wed will show everything is fine.

Thinking of you

xxx

Me 35, DH 37 [zx151]
2 x ICSI :BFN:
1 x FET :BFN:
Nov 11 - 3rd ICSI (Immunology Cycle) :BFP: Please stay with us :pray:

Jewels' Journey - My Diary

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 7:15pm

I hope you're feeling better now?

Hopefully it was a stomach upset (which shouldn't have affected your baby) but it doesn't help when you need reassurance. The problem with EPU and hospital in general at this stage is that they won't want to take a risk doing an internal scan as it can cause some women to bleed (more worry!) and if you're unwell with sickness and tummy pains then the last thing you need is to be lying with a full bladder while someone presses down on your stomach to do an external scan. Mainly, as harsh as this sounds, there isn't anything that can be done and most places won't offer scans for reassurance as 99% of women have a time of panic during early pregnancy and they just don't have the resources to see those women as well as the ones who may be bleeding or who have to be seen for other reasons.

All that said, it's a very worrying time and it's so hard to relax anyway without these added complications. Thankfully you only have to wait until Wednesday and hopefully your baby will be none the worse for these past anxious few days.

joL

Ace

Reg: Oct 8th 2009

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 9:44pm

who cares if you are being a drama queen! being pregnant when you dont know whats happening is scary! Just thought id comment any chance u have a UTI? i had one and made me quite sick and sore! plus my BFF had a UTI abt 20 wks and said it was that sore she thought she was going into prem labour(2nd pregnancy so she knew what labour felt like). i would ring the on call doc and get them to test your urine!
JoJo xx

:BFP: 25th Dec 09 au naturale
Bouncing baby boy Lee 9lb65oz. 11th sept 2010

• United Kingdom

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 10:37pm

Was wondering if it was a uti myself. If not any better tomorrow ringing fertility. Worried sick which isn't good for me. In tears all night. Hope sorted tomorrow x
Thanks ladies for all your help x

Switzerland

Reg: Oct 21st 2009

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 9:05am

Sorry you are going through this worry Hope and not getting anything out of the hospital. Hope like you say it is something unrelated to the pregnancy.
Thinking of you xxx

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
xmas40

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 10:57am

Hi Hope, how are you feeling today? What have the clinic said? xxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

• United Kingdom

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 11:10am

Feeling a bit better today. Going to leave until tomorrow. Still not blood which is good. Totally put off the hospital now. Actually thinking of writing a complaint about the nurse on the phone I am that cross. Will get them to check my urine also. Have to be more up beat today and pull myself together. Just so scary when in tune with your body, used to certain pains then that and the sickness was so bad. Taking it easy today.
Thanks for all your help ladies. Let you know how scan goes x

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 6:25pm

Good luck for your scan. Rest up. Thinking about you. x

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 7:13pm

Ladies, sorry so late but only in! Saw my wee heartbeat today and nurse was pleased with progress. Didn't sleep at all last night, emotionally wrecked and DF eyes were watering as we left. Seems more real now. DF also had in a charm for my links of London bracelet hoping we would have good news. Still feel I am looking into someone's else life not mine!
Ovaries though are still huge and nurse said to be cautious. Really big.

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 8:19pm

So glad for you hun. xx Take great care and rest lots. x