You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "mollie" started this thread

Reg: Jan 5th 2010

Children: 2 children from previous relationship

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 1:15pm

Advise please

Hi ladies

Quick question I have finished progesterone gels over a week ago af arrived last Friday ,finished on Tuesday but my boobs still ache normally sore a few days before af and when it arrives pain disappears but they are so sore and af been and gone.

Anyone else have this

Mollie x
1x ICSI @ Origins = BFN, 2x ICSI @ RFC = 1BFN & 1BFP ended in m/c @10 wks. 1 x DEICSI @ Barcelona = BFN.
Next cycle, London, Dr Gorgy with immune meds, Antibiotics, Clexane, Humira, LIT, Intralipids, Neupogen, Steriods, High dose folic acid & extra progesterone

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 4:03pm

Hi hun unfortunatley that happens sometimes with my 1st cycle and this cycle my boobs stayed full and nipples were still sore 2 weeks later they only deflated again a couple of days ago. have you spoke to the clinic about it? xxxxx

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
ME 34 ( couple of immune issues Inc low progestrone)
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT
2 x ICSI 2010/2011 = BFN's :bawl:
Icsi no.3 with immune meds nov 2011 = BFN! :bawl:
Round no.4 FET March 2012

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 7:51am

HI Mollie,
all the drugs you have taken mess up all your hormones for a few months. As Mistykins says it is normal. If you are unsure check with your clinic too.