You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mim

• "mim" started this thread

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 5:16pm

21 weeks pregnant ,stretchy discharge normal???

well TMI but here it is,
I have had the watery discharge for 3 weeks now ,have had it checked out and it is all good ,but now since yesterday I have had bit of the egg whites stretchy discharge just like when ovulation happens and I am 21 weeks pregnant ,has anyone else had the stretchy stuff ,there is no blood etc. I was worried about the mucus plug but now not sure ,no pain etc. ,anyone ,I am panicking again? I also feel the baby but not very pronounced for the past week ,he moves but like more than a week ago he would kick more pronounced , I am going nuts ,but this discharge is what I am after ,I need to know if any of you had it in normal pg?
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

Rachael*

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 22nd 2010

Children: Two boys & One girl :)

What's Up?
Keep growing little baby :pray:
Mummy & Daddy love you xx

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 6:05pm

Hi Mim
My discharge is always changing, one minute its clear & the next its like yours. I really wouldnt worry about it, but if you are worried you could always phone your MW.
Regarding movement my baby is breech & back to back has been since at least my 20weeks scan, some days i cant hardy feel her even at 32 wks. I came to the conclusion my baby is just lazy & likes to scare me. I was told you are supposed to feel between 8-10 movements in 24hrs.
Being pregnant is such a worry. Try to relax xx
starsmile Rachael's Diary

FET August 2014 = :BFP: bab10

taxihome

United Kingdom

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 9:16pm

Hon do not fret!!!

I had soooooooo much mucus I could build waxworks for Madame Tussuards!
It is normal.
Only time to worry is iff it is a funny colour or blood streaked.
x

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

mim

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 10:55pm

thank you ladies very reassuring advice ,I was reading the posts while in labour and delivery ,yes I am nuts but I wanted to know what is going on ,I just felt like something has changed ,
first time I got a very good doctor who listened to my medical history ,he seems more concerned about my health then baby , he checked and said no you are not in labour ,he saw the discharge but he said it looks ok could be raised progesterone and oestrogen ,I am also on progesterone pessaries still ,he basically did another scan he was concerned why wasn’t I feeling the baby as much ,well our cheeky monkey is breached so this is why ,as he was about to say it I said I think he has changed his position or something ,the doctor said I knew a lot about my body and pregnancy etc. ,well what he doesn’t know is this has become my life for the past 9yrs,and I am anxious as I have two loses confirmed before.
so in conclusion baby is very active ,breached doing well ,but happy as he discovered I am in a bad shape ,can’t stand long ,can’t walk long and my heart ,so my lupus is bad now and not only is going for my lungs and kidneys but possibly the heart ,so will be looked at this week meantime upping my steroids .
thank you ladies you were right and Rachel I may pm you at some point if I panic about the breach thing
Taxi hugs for you and Mimi
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mim" (Dec 11th 2011, 10:57pm)

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, December 12th 2011, 7:45am

Pleased everything is okay.. Your welcome to PM me anytime [zx127]
I have my 32 wk scan today, i can bet 100% she is still breech :snigger:

mim

What's Up?

Monday, December 12th 2011, 2:52pm

thanks Rachael [zx127] xfingers today,but our bubbas are stubborn :snigger:
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
Lupus,antiRO&arth

Rachael*

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Monday, December 12th 2011, 6:10pm

Quick update for you, she is still breech. They told me they will try to move her when im 36/37 weeks if she hasnt moved by then, your right we defo have very stubborn babies. :snigger:
xx

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE