You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LGC

Ace

• "LGC" started this thread

Reg: Feb 20th 2011

Monday, November 28th 2011, 9:28pm

6 weeks +3 Scan today but only sack and yolk visible

I have to go back next monday to see if anything has developed, there was no pole or heartbeat just the sack and yolk, I just wondered if anyone has had similar scan result? I feel really blue and don't know how will get through the next week, so hard for other half too we are both in bits - I'm trying to stay positive but the way the nurse looked at me and spoke to me I think I should be preparing myself for the worst

thanks all xx
1st cycle march/april 2011 - long protocol - abandonded after EC as only 2 immature eggs retrived - further tests showed I had a low egg reserve ?(
2nd cycle october 2011 =- short protocol - :BFP: - misscarraige at 10 weeks at christmas :bawl:
3rd cycle April 2012 - short protocol - :BFN: :sadface:
4th Cycle August 2012 :BFN: :tear:

New Journey to adoption hopefully to start soon

My Diary[/url]

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Monday, November 28th 2011, 9:34pm

I am so sorry this is happening to you at what should be a happy time, I so hope things change in your favour xxxx :cuddle

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
ME 34 ( couple of immune issues Inc low progestrone)
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT
2 x ICSI 2010/2011 = BFN's :bawl:
Icsi no.3 with immune meds nov 2011 = BFN! :bawl:
Round no.4 FET March 2012

fuzzy bee

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Sep 10th 2010

What's Up?
Tired but happy!

Monday, November 28th 2011, 10:44pm

I'm so sorry your first scan wasn't more positive [zx127]
I hope that the scan next week proves to be a happier one for you. As for whether to prepare yourself, only you know how best to deal with something like this. I'm a pragmatic kind of person and prefer the prepare for the worst and hope for the best attitude but that's me. This week is going to be hard for you as waiting for something like this just eats you up. but make sure you come on here and get the support you need x
[zx102]

IUI Nov 09 BFN ..... 1st ICSI Oct 10 BFP m/c 8weeks ;( ..... 2nd ICSI June 11 [zx076] [zx076]
MY DIARY

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Beautiful daughter born 31/1/10

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 10:21pm

Hi LGC,

I went for a scan today thinking I was nearly 8 weeks gone but my scan showed only the gestation sac and a yolk sac, no foetal pole or HB. I thought it must mean that I was going to lose it. But the sonographer said it could just be too early to see anything and that my dates might be a bit wrong. I think that anything less than 8 weeks you might not see anything. From the reading I've been doing on the internet, having a yolk sac is a good sign but it is just going to be a case of wait and see. It's torture isn't it?! My next scan is in 10 days, when is yours? I keep going up and down, one minute I'm all PMA and then I just want to :bawl:

Let me know how you get on!!
Cx

1st IVF May 2009 :BFP:
Beautiful girl born on due date 31/1/10.
2nd IVF started Oct 2012 but stopped due to miracle natural :BFP:
No foetal pole seen at 7w or 9w scan - ERPC at 12 wks :bawl:
3rd IVF May 2012 :BFP: perfect [zx076] seen at 7w2

LGC

Ace

• "LGC" started this thread

Reg: Feb 20th 2011

Saturday, December 3rd 2011, 10:59am

Hi Clarabelle,

It is agony, poor you having to wait 10 days, My scan is monday so only a couple of days to wait but then I'll only be 7 weeks 3 days, our scan nurse said we should definately see it then but I have read lots of stories where its taken longer for baby to be visible but with IVF the dates can't be wrong can they? I read about a natural pregnancy that did not show until 10 weeks and that was after the lady had been told at 8 weeks she had miscarried so I think with natural ones the dates can be wrong. , I'm hoping for best but we really are prepared for worst now as I still don't have any symptoms of pregnancy, I will pop back on on monday let you know what they say. Good luck to you hope the 10 days go quick, I have just wanted to shut the world out and be by myselfy but both me and the other half have had such a busy week which has actually helped really, I have a fancy dress dinner party to go to tonight, obviously still not drinking so thats going to be hard, pop the brave face on and get through it. I truely hope this works out for us both, PMA most of time and its ok to cry too xxxxx
1st cycle march/april 2011 - long protocol - abandonded after EC as only 2 immature eggs retrived - further tests showed I had a low egg reserve ?(
2nd cycle october 2011 =- short protocol - :BFP: - misscarraige at 10 weeks at christmas :bawl:
3rd cycle April 2012 - short protocol - :BFN: :sadface:
4th Cycle August 2012 :BFN: :tear:

New Journey to adoption hopefully to start soon

My Diary[/url]

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE