You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sweetnatalie" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 27th 2009

Children: Hopefully!

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 6:30pm

Brown Spotting - 4weeks 5 days

Hi All

Firstly let me apologise for this thread being a little TMI! But its really hard to describe really.

I have had 2 m/c and a chemical pg. I got my bfp on Monday and from a 3 day transfer calculator i am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant. However i have noticed that i am spotting.

I Stopped my pessaries last Tuesday and am on Metformin and Clexane.

I have nothing in my knickers but when iwas on knicker watch i wiped and the toilet roll was a different colour. When i checked again later i noticed it was quite mucas (clear shiny) but had one brown streak, like a long thin clot but very small and brown.

My thinking is that this is old blood possible from implantation or the second embryo? I have no cramps but due to my past am extremely worried. I have called my clinic in Norway and the doctor said to carry on with my medicaltion and see what happens, it could be many things.

That doesnt make me feel much better to be honest. As its the weekend i cant call the doctor and even if i did there is not much they can do at 5 weeks! When i had my last MC i knew it was going to happen and went to the doctors to express my concern, his words were "its in gods hands" That didnt help much either

I am trying not to worry but as i have not managed to keep a pg yet it is just a nightmare.. can anyone tell me if this is normal? or common... it almost looks like the end of and AF like the last day when its just old blood, but like 1 - 2 thing stringy bits... (sorry)

Nats x x
Me 42 DH 43

2 x Natural :BFP: resulting in M/c
1 x IVF (NHS) :BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
1 x FET (NHS) :BFN:

Sept 11 (Norway) 2 Embies on board (12 on ice) :BFP: MC at 5 weeks!!
Jan 2012: FET 1:BFP: MC + Ectopic?? at 6 weeks
Jul 2012: FET 2:BFN:
Sept 2012 FET3:BFN:
Nov 2012 FET4:BFP: - No heart beat at 8 weeks gutted. our Ivf journey is over!!

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 2nd 2009

Children: None!!!!

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 6:46pm

Natalie, please try not to worry, but from what I read it is quite quite common to have some spotting early on, especially when your AF would be.

I would say, get a cup of (herbal) tea, lay down on bed, or curl up on the sofa and take it easy. Do not lift a finger - take it very easy, and call the doctor on Monday morning (or maybe you can try the Early Pregnancy Unit in local hospital and explain the situation - maybe they would offer an early scan to check things?)

Take care - I will keep all crossed for you!
TTC since 10/2007

Clomid 7 months
FSH>9
IVF#1 Nov 2010 - :BFN:
AMH - 1.49

IVF#2 Sep 2011 - :BFP:
Two [zx076] at 7w+1, 10w, 12w+1
20 week scan - all is well
Private scan abroad at 22 weeks - all is well, one boy :boy: and one girl :girl: !
28 weeks scan - both babies are measuring average, 1.2kg estimated weight each!

Hoping77

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: A son and daughter - our family is complete :)

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 7:18pm

I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry unless you get a heavy red bleed. I had brown spotting in my first trimester and as you can see I have a healthy baby boy now (I had 2 blasts transferred). It was similar to what you described. I have had a couple of chemical pregnancies so understand your concern. If you're worried ask for a blood test at your GP to check your HCG levels. I did and asked for a repeat test to see if the levels had risen. It helped put my mind at rest.

I hope all is well.

xx

• United Kingdom

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 8:03pm

Thank you so much ladies

I think the hardest thing is knowing that nothing i can do can change it. So just have to get on with it. But its so hard going out when all you want to do is check that the feeling you have in your knickers is not blood.

I keep thinking that i am positive as i feel so different this time, Every other time i have had cramps but this time i almost have like pulling twinges rather then cramps.

I will call doctors on monday and see if i can get some bloods done. I almost want to keep testing just to make sure i am still positive, but know that is pointless at the moment.

See if i can get the doctors involved as when i spoek to them and the EPU last week they said that i had to wait until i was 6 weeks before they would do anything!

Once again thanks for all your reassurance, i dont think it helps with DH being away. He has only just gone as well so i have a full 2 weeks of being on my own!!!

Nats x
Me 42 DH 43

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
xmas45

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 8:45pm

Hi Nats, I had spotting just like you described just before my BFP and I was convinced it was AF on the way. I also have been having the pulling twinges you've been having so that sounds good.

I know how scary it is but as each day passes it becomes easier x

1st IVF :BFN: 1st FET no transfer :sadface: 2nd IVF :BFP: DS born 2012
2nd FET :BFP: early loss :sadface: 3rd IVF Feb/Mar14 :BFN: 4th IVF Aug/Sept 14 :BFN:

19verve

United Kingdom

Reg: May 6th 2008

Children: one.

What's Up?
Loving 'one born every minute!'.

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 9:32pm

Hello
Just to let you know i had brown spotting discharge from the day of testing for about 4 weeks and everything was okay with me. Good luck x

DH - Normal
Me - Benign pelvic MESOTHELIOMA

bab10 DD conceived by IVF at The Lister Hospital, Chelsea. (lost one twin x)

MY DIARY

• United Kingdom

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 7:58am

Thank you ladies

Still trying to stay positive. Mixed day today though. Was woken early when I rolled over onto
My front my boobs are soooo sore. Nipples feel like broken glass (which was the only way I knew I was pg previously)
Went to the toilet. Nothing in panty liner. Wiped and now pink discharge. Shiney if that makes sense so amongst cm.
My positive head is sayin "well my symptoms are increasing so I can't be losing"
I am telling myself this is either implantation bleed as he/she/they burrow further in. Or it's a vanishing twin I think they call it.

Just such a nightmare. Why isn't anything easy!

Just nowhere to turn and there is not much you can do to change what is happening.

Off to Essex today to visit my niece who is really poorly. (just had chemo so not contagious poorly)

So hopefully will stop me thinking but when I am out I get anxious as I just want to be home

Thanks for all your support

Nats x
Me 42 DH 43

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 8:57am

blowkiss

Hoping77

What's Up?
Absolutely love being a mum of 2 but OMG it is hard work and very tiring! Wouldn't change it for the world though :)

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 3:23pm

The sore boobs is a great sign. I remember when I walked outside and it was cold (November last year) my nipples would hurt exactly like you described so fingers crossed this is a positive sign. I would literally cup them in my hands to warm them and try and soothe the pain LOL! I didn't care that people thought I was groping myself :laugh:

Re the EPU the earliest they can scan you is 6 weeks I think so for now you just need to have confidence in the pregnancy test - was it a digital one or a line one? Were the lines dark? I got the conception one and it said 3+, which to me was a good indicator that my levels were high. When I had my chemical pregnancies the lines were extremely faint whereas for this pregnancy they were lovely and dark. I did several tests - lines and digital as I wanted to be reassured plus I asked for the blood tests. I wanted to to keep me sane as I am a born worrier. If you want to do more tests then do them. Or, like I said, ask your GP if they can do a couple of blood tests. I asked mine and at first they were like why if you have had a positive test but I told them about my chemical pregnancies and fear of it happening again and I guess they sympathised so did the blood tests.

xx

Reg: Apr 12th 2008

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 5:07pm

Hi Natalie

I have had lots of bleeding and spotting episodes. After every episode I have been old as long as no cramping and no clots should be ok.

I completely appreciate how stressful a time it is when going though this. I managed to get my GP to do blood tests for me (following tears and complaints) which showed hcg levels were fine so this helped assure me embryo was still ok.

Good luck!

[zx127]
6 cycles all BFN.
One last immune cycle - July 2011
06/12 - :girl:

Baby Isobel arrived on 16/04. Life is complete :hugs:

• United Kingdom

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 6:22pm

Thank you so so much ladies, I am trying to stay positive. I have not really had cramps more like twinges. And its a little heavier now, but is now BROWN. I had the pink mucus stuss this morning but today has just been all brown really.

I guess i will just have to sit tight and see, nothing i can do can change it. I will call doctors and see if he will do my bloods, I hope so at least i will know one way or another.

ONce again thanks for all your support

Nats x x
Me 42 DH 43

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 7:37pm

Hi Natalie,

So sorry you are having this worry just now sweetie, especially with your DH away. I would try and focus on the positives, the main being that you are spotting brown and pink and not full on bleeding. It could be vanishing twin or implantation and it does sound like you have real pregnancy symptoms which seem to be increasing - this is VERY positive. Hopefully they will do your bloods tomorrow and you will be able to put your mind at rest. Do you know your HCG level from the last time? This will give them a good indication of what is going on to compare the two. Thinking of you lots. xxxx

We have 3 snow babies waiting for us.

• United Kingdom

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 7:56pm

Hi Grace

Thanks hun, Yeah it is a worry but to be honest we have always been ready for things to go wrong, so we will be fine with it if it does. It seems a lot heavier now, although still real brown. Not red, which i guess is a good sign. But what will be will be! We cant change anything happening. So just have to carry on i guess.
Not had any bloods done at all, doctor didnt want to know until i was 6 weeks. Although i havent seen my own gp yet i saw a stand in. I will go and have a chat with him tomorrow and see if he can do a couple but if not then i will just have to wait it out.

I am positive as i know the worst that can happen is that we go again in a couple of weeks! We have had such a great cycle. I do feel so different about this but you never can tell i guess. I think DH is ready for it, he keeps telling me not to get my hopes up, but im not, im just enjoying the moment!

Glad you are doing so well hun, the new pics of Norah are gorgeous!!

Nats x
Me 42 DH 43

kat13

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Sep 16th 2010

Children: One beautiful little girl

What's Up?
:)

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 8:10pm

Nat, sorry you've got this stress [zx127] I hope you get some bloods taken at the docs to put your mind at rest. Try to stay positive, its not red blood and you have no pain so thats good. Did u say your on clexane? My consultant said I might get some bleeding whilst taking clexane xxx
Lily born 30/04/12
6 weeks early via c section

MY DIARY

• United Kingdom

Monday, October 17th 2011, 10:33am

Hi Kat

Thanks hun, I am not getting too excited, been here so many times you kind of just expect it after a while, I am optomistic due to it being brown but it is a little heavy rather then "spotting" So will see. I am on clexane but have not been told to expect the bleeding.
Hopefully the docs will do my bloods if i ask nicely, or i will just have to sit it out and see what hapens. i am soooo impatient that i hate waiting, would rather just know either way.

I will get some more tests today and see if the reading goes up and down, guess that will at least be some guide.

DH still away so that can be a bit tricky but least i can watch what i want on tv... lol swings and roundabouts!!

Nats x
Me 42 DH 43

• United Kingdom

Monday, October 17th 2011, 1:16pm

HI Ladies

Just want to say a big thank you for all your support and advice but this one has jumped ship as well! Was quite hopeful up until i went to the doctors as was still brown. Doctor was fantastic and sent be for bloods however i have just come home and been to the toilet and its the end of this cycle.
Absolutely gutted, especially when you look down! but i will have to be strong as DH is offshore so i am on my own. I will call the clinic and speak to them see when i can have some frosties put back and also speak to them about why i cant seem to carry a pregnancy. This is now 4, I did ask GP and he said lets see what the bloods say, but not even worth going for the other blood test on wednesday to be honest i know now.

I will stay on here to support everyone else as everyone has been so great.

Just wanted to say a big thank you

Nats x
Me 42 DH 43

Wardie

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 5th 2010

Children: Hopefully one day soon..................

Monday, October 17th 2011, 1:37pm

Hi hun,

I just wanted to say I am really sorry to read your news. Stay strong :hugs:

:xxx: :xxx: :xxx:
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long!

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 2nd 2009

Children: None!!!!

Monday, October 17th 2011, 1:39pm

Nats, so sorry - are you sure all is lost? Maybe one is till there, snuggled up?...

Go for the bloods on Wednesday - and see what happens. If it comes to the worst, at least you would have a definitive result.

It is all so scary....
TTC since 10/2007

Clomid 7 months
FSH>9
IVF#1 Nov 2010 - :BFN:
AMH - 1.49

IVF#2 Sep 2011 - :BFP:
Two [zx076] at 7w+1, 10w, 12w+1
20 week scan - all is well
Private scan abroad at 22 weeks - all is well, one boy :boy: and one girl :girl: !
28 weeks scan - both babies are measuring average, 1.2kg estimated weight each!

• United Kingdom

Monday, October 17th 2011, 1:47pm

HI Wardie - Many thanks,

Amber i think it is safe to say that its definately over. If there is one in there they would not be able to cling to anything if that makes sense ?(

It is a VERY hard journey, and after this being my 4th time with the same result, can knock you a bit. But hey, dust yourself off and start again, least this time no stimms for me as we have 12 snow babies, And i had such an amazing cycle in Norway that i know my egg factory is working nicely, now just have to work out whats up with the safe house for them to grow!!!

I will still stay on here to support everyone as its been fantastic.

Nats x
Me 42 DH 43

Reg: Oct 9th 2010

Children: Twins a healthy boy/girl and a baby boy in heaven xx

Monday, October 17th 2011, 1:53pm

Nat Im so so sorry to hear this, I can't believe it. I think it definately needs some further investigation if its your 4th loss. Ive seen lots of women on here who have tests done to find out why and then go on to have a successful pregnancy.
Take good care of yourself and if you need a chat we are all here for you xx
Dec 2011 beautiful angel baby5 twins Nov 2012 :boy: :girl:

• United Kingdom

Monday, October 17th 2011, 2:17pm

Thank u so much little princess. The clinic are sending me for some bloods for chromosomes or something. Not to sure as dh spoke to my doctor.

At times like this I always think about what I do have. An amazing dh a nice house and a good life. Yes ita been crap this year with my niece etc but she is responding well to treatment. But it puts things into perspective.

So I have had my cry. Dusted down and got up again and ready for the next ride!

Nats x
Me 42 DH 43

Hoping77

What's Up?

Monday, October 17th 2011, 2:33pm

Sorry to read this hun. I agree with Amber though, still go for the bloods on Wednesday, unless of course you have had the result back from today and it is very low. Plus, I know it doesn't happen often but it has happened - some women have a heavy red bleed and still go on to have a baby.

Can I just ask, do you have PCOS? The reason I ask is I have it and I was prescribed metformin as my aunt (who use to be a nurse) did some research on it for me and found that it helped balance our hormones, as hormonal imbalance can cause miscarriage / chemical pregnancies. I started it a month or so before we did FET (I asked my clinic for it and they obliged saying it wouldn't do any harm) and the pregnancy stuck and I swear it was because of the metformin.

It's great that you're thinking positive hun, even though it's hard. If it isn't meant to be I do hope you get the support you need for it to work properly next time.

xxx

• United Kingdom

Monday, October 17th 2011, 3:21pm

HI Hoping

Many thanks for your kind words. I have called the EPU and they have advised i go to A&E but to be honest its a miscarriage, so there is not a lot they can do. I have been here 3 times before and never went to A&E, she said as long as i can deal with it then it would be ok to stay at home. SHe also advised to go for the blood test on wednesday, although i dont see why. The bleeding is so heavy and thick, that there is not a chance anything could survive it. If it was like a period i would maybe have a glimmer, but this is not a period.

Regards the PCOS, when i was treated by the nhs they said i had mild and that it was not a factor, however, when i went to Norway they found i had PCOS and it was a factor! They put me on Metformin straight away and also on clexane blood thiner. My doctor at the clinic is fantastic and has sent me a long email about where we go next etc and has recommended some tests for chromosomal abnormality and also trombophilia screening. He did say that the embryos looked great so he wants to test for these, but it could just be an abnormality.

I am absolutely fine now, as i have dealt with it. He says i can go for FET after the next period, which will be December but i will go Jan so i can enjoy crimbo!

Also on a good note, DH is meant to be away but his rig has been held up and they are flying him home for 4 days so he can be with me!!! OMG i cant wait... so excited!!!

So tonight i am having a cuddle, an indian and a bottle of wine! HEaven!!!

Thank you so much for all your support x x x x x

Nats
Me 42 DH 43

Kimby

Reg: Feb 16th 2010

Children: Beautiful girl born 7th Feb 2011.

Monday, October 17th 2011, 3:44pm

Natalie I am so sorry to see this. Glad you dh will be home with you for the few days...x

Bath1975

Reg: Dec 1st 2009

Children: Not yet!

Monday, October 17th 2011, 3:56pm

Oh Natalie, I'm really sorry to read this honey. I'm glad DH is coming home to be with you and I hope you have a nice evening. I would take some time to deal with this though and I think waiting until the new year is a great idea. I would also recommend getting all the tests you can in that time too. I know not everyone wants to go down the immunology route but I know of plenty of people with repeat MCs that have gone that way and now have babies. There are some tests that your GP could do such as blood clotting, thyroid etc and after 4 losses they should look into it.

I hope you're okay xx
2 Fresh and 1 frozen ET in 2010 - All :BFN: :
2 x IVF in 2011 (one immune) - Both :BFN: :bawl:
DE cycle at Serum with immunes - October 12 - Guess what? :BFN:
DE FET March 2013 - :BFN:
DE cycle -October 2013 and FET November 2013 - :BFN:
DD cycle - last go - June 2014 :BFP:

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
xmas40

Monday, October 17th 2011, 4:12pm

Oh Nats, I am so sorry honey. Sounds like you are being really strong, I hope you get some answers from the tests, so pleased you have lots of snow babies for your next cycle. Enjoy your DH and your wine :) Look forward to cycling with you in January hon :hugs: xxxx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Cherlou

Superstar

Reg: Apr 8th 2011

Children: Hoping for a miracle!

Monday, October 17th 2011, 4:58pm

I am so sorry for u nats xxx

Cherlous ICSI diary

5yrs TTC
Me 29 DH 30
QE Gateshead
1 IVF May 11 0 fert. :tears:
2 ICSi Sept 11 :BFN: :tears:
3 ICSI Jan 12 :BFN: :tears:
ARGC
4 ICSI Immune cycle (IVIG/Steroids) July 12 :BFN: :tears:
5 FET Oct :BFP: It's a :boy: and :girl:

7/6/13 Poppy Grace and Riley Lucas arrived : D We are so unbelievably blessed xxx

Monday, October 17th 2011, 5:10pm

Oh Natalie i'm so sorry to hear this, I really am. You are amazing and your outlook is wonderful. So great DH is coming home to be with you. I honestly think that you will suceed with your 1 of your 12 fab frosties and I think you are in good hands with Dr Jon. We really must catch up next time you are over - I wouldn't mind even taking the fast boat down to Haugesund or you could come up to Bergen for a break and civilisation!! Thinking of you very much and hope your enjoying your cuddle, wine and indian. XXXX

We have 3 snow babies waiting for us.

Curlytails

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 18th 2010

Children: One gorgeous boy

What's Up?
xmas45

Monday, October 17th 2011, 5:12pm

Nats I'm so sorry. I really don't know what to say :sadface:

xx

1st IVF :BFN: 1st FET no transfer :sadface: 2nd IVF :BFP: DS born 2012
2nd FET :BFP: early loss :sadface: 3rd IVF Feb/Mar14 :BFN: 4th IVF Aug/Sept 14 :BFN:

• United Kingdom

Monday, October 17th 2011, 8:37pm

Thank you so so much ladies,

I have just had a lovely 2 hours at A&E due to stupid doctors telling me i was at risk due to the clexane, but i was fine, my bloods are fine, and i am still technically 5 weeks pg which i knew i would be as my hcg levels wouldnt have dropped that quickly.

Apart from that all good. Completely fine with it now. Now i know that its over, i can deal with it and move on, the hardest is not knowing. I have a scan booked for tomorrow for some bizarre reason, although not sure why, and then i have to have bloods again on wednesday so that they can see the hcg levels have dropped. But you know when you know if that makes sense, i know for a fact that so much has come away there is NO WAY a little embie could hang on in there.

Grace will definately meet up when we come over next, would love a cuddle with beautiful Norah, and we could catch the boat up. DH loves Bergen so he would love to show me it. How long does the boat take? I know the bus was something like 3 hours thats why we never did it?

Once again thank you ladies for all your kind words and support, i am still replying to so many posts but i will be round to see how you are all getting on shortly.

Nats x x x :hugs:
Me 42 DH 43

• United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 3:50pm

Hi ladies

Just a quick update. Just had a scan, although not sure why. They said there was a small fluid sack there, but no signs of a pg. Which i didnt expect to be honest, also our hcg levels have dropped slightly. So it was confirmed, (although still need to do bloods again tomorrow) that we had our 4th MC, The lady at the EPU was really great and offered loads of advice, even to recommending some tests on my thyroids as i had my para thyroids removed. She said she had seen a few ladies with thyroid issues.

To be honest i feel great today. I think it is like a weight has been lifted off my mind. I now know the result and no second guessing or hoping. The good news is that i have also stopped bleeding, I stopped last night, it was just like pink discharge, and today its more like spotting. So thats fantastic as emotionally we are great and now physically its easing up.

So alls good in the hood! We will just have a few months off and go for FET in January

Nats x x
Me 42 DH 43

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?
xmas40

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 4:04pm

I am so sorry it has been confirmed Nats x DH is home for a few days with you isn't he? I will see you in the January thread then hon, so sorry you are going through this, we are always here for you. Are you waiting for a follow up then? xxxxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

• United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 4:33pm

HI Dusky

Thank you hun, I have to have bloods tomorrow. So they can see that my hcg has gone down and then they will call with the results i think. Then its off to the doctors to ask for some tests.

It was a bit strange that the lady scanning said there was a fluid sack there, and then the nurse said there was no sign of a pregnancy. It did make a light flick. Me and dh both then came up with the theory that yes i did bleed heavily yesterday, and yes my levels have dropped. |Could this not have been due to TWO embies? We then started thinking that if you have two embies emplant surely you woudl have higher hcgs? and if one comes away would this not drop?

Was a bit nasty telling us that as then made our brains tick. But we kept it to ourselves as the nurse said there was no sign (maybe she didnt see the sack the lady showed me!)

But we know that its over and are really looking forward to getting our lives back for a few months.

DH goes back on Thursday for one week and then is home for 4 weeks and its been great having him here for a few days, infact we were sat watching tv just now and i said i really fancy some chocolates, so he has gone to the shops to get me some :chortle:

Thanks for all your lovely support ladies, I wish to stay on here the whole time so i can give some of the support back

Nats x
Me 42 DH 43

Hoping77

What's Up?

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 6:48pm

Sorry to hear that Natalie. Everyone knows their own bodies don't they so although it may be comforting to hear others say it may be OK deep down we know IYKWIM.

What was the result of your blood test for Monday just out of interest? A viable pregnancy can be any number over 25 (I think), as long as it doubles in 48 -72 hours then that means things are progressing.

The positive is you have 12 frosties waiting there for you. My 2nd attempt at FET worked so fingers crossed it does for you. I got 24 eggs, 9 of them fertilised and out of those 1 worked. That's all it takes. You have a great shot hun. It just may take a few attempts to get there.

I wish you all the very best and hope that 2012 is your year :)

xx

Reg: Jan 15th 2008

Children: 2 - son Isa (6) and daughter Anouk (2)

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 4:52pm

Sorry Nats, I've just caught up with all this. Just want to say that you sound like one AMAZING lady! Take care, and enjoy the time with your dh before the next round. X x x
Mum to Isa (6, and who has Cystic Fibrosis) & Anouk (2). 1st ICSI+PGD 2008. BFP! 4 blasto frosties. 1st FET Sept 2011, amazing BFP! x

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 5:13pm

Thank you all so much ladies for your lovely words.

As people always say, its just one of those things. We are just getting on with life again, and to be honest feel a little relieved that the stress and worry has now gone!

Had my bloods done today and now just have to wait for the confirmation email tomorrow. Will ask her when the MC will finish as i am still not really bleeding and my other 3 there was a LOT of blood, this time i have only bled for 8 hours really and spotting brown since.

Nice to have a glass of wine in the evening and have a fantastic few days with DH which was unexpected. His work have been fantastic by flying him home. Will have a good few months off then get back on in Jan.

What a rollercoaster we go on!

Nats x x
Me 42 DH 43

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?
xmas40

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 6:07pm

Hello my lovely, looking forward to getting back on the rollercoaster with you early next year, 2012 is going to be a great year! I can feel it!! Thinking of you honey xxxxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Reg: Apr 12th 2008

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 8:36pm

So sorry to hear what has happened Nat. Take care. [zx127]
6 cycles all BFN.
One last immune cycle - July 2011
06/12 - :girl:

Baby Isobel arrived on 16/04. Life is complete :hugs:

• United Kingdom

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 7:30pm

Thank you ladies,

Had a call from the hospital today to confirm what we knew. DH has gone back today, but only for a week.

Dh had a letter from the norwegian tax office today to say he has overpaid and they will be paying him £7k!! finally a piece of good luck, so that will clear the tx we just put on the card!!! so this cycle has cost us 2 months and we got 12 snow babies!!!

Hope you are all well, and dusky cant wait to start this new year with a positive cycle!

Nats x
Me 42 DH 43