You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sweetnatalie" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 27th 2009

Children: Hopefully!

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 9:28am

Milk

Hi Ladies

I have just had my BFP, and still feel like a fraud being in these threads, but i was wondering about milk. Due to my age and my previous M/C i am high risk of it happening again.
Within my 2ww i decided not to do anything different such as eating special things etc as previously i had obsessed with it so this time i just chilled a bit more.
However now i want to give Jack and Jill the best chance of sticking with us. I am on Clexane for the next 3 weeks and also on Metformin for another 8 weeks. (upping these as i had dropped due to making me sick)
Someone has said you should drink Full Milk to help? Can anyone offer any advice? I was thinking of maybe a glass of milk a day or something?

Many thanks

Nats x x
Me 42 DH 43

2 x Natural :BFP: resulting in M/c
1 x IVF (NHS) :BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
1 x FET (NHS) :BFN:

Sept 11 (Norway) 2 Embies on board (12 on ice) :BFP: MC at 5 weeks!!
Jan 2012: FET 1:BFP: MC + Ectopic?? at 6 weeks
Jul 2012: FET 2:BFN:
Sept 2012 FET3:BFN:
Nov 2012 FET4:BFP: - No heart beat at 8 weeks gutted. our Ivf journey is over!!

lief

Ace

Reg: Aug 11th 2011

Children: none but very hopeful

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 3:48pm

Love it when immuno or sticky blood girls fall pregnant, congratulations! :congrats: It give me hope. thumbup

I read that Zita West suggests milk to up the protein intake and if you are having the Clexane injections you need extra calcium. Also read if you can drink the organic one it has vitamin D which should help with an incompetent cervix especially with your winter coming up and less sun. Think all good, unless any of the other girls have other info.

Again, enjoy, hope to join you soon!

:xxx3:
me 35 dh 42
6 natural bfp all mcs
1 bfp thru ICSI June 2011 but mc
Sept 2011 FET with immuno meds BFN
Nov-Dec 2011 ICSI with Immuun tx BFP
Seen [zx076] [zx076] at 6.5, 8.5, 10.5 and 12.5 weeks

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…1046&highlight=
:angel2:

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 5:48pm

Milk helps with eggs before e/c, however it is a good source of protein and calcium & vit D so you shout drink some. You don't need full fat, semi-skimmed is just fine.