You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hopefull80" started this thread

Reg: Aug 25th 2011

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 3:32pm

Is it normal not to have any pregnancy symptoms?

Hi all,

I am nearly 8 weeks pregnant and haven't had any syptoms it's actually starting to worry me as neary everyone I know seemed to experience sore breasts,sickness etc.

I have got one more week to wait until my scan and am feeling extremely anxious. Has anybody else not had any symptoms?

Would love to hear from you!
TTC FOR 5 YEARS
9 UNSUCESSFUL ROUNDS OF CLOMID
LAPAROSCOPY DEC 2011
DIAGNOSED WITH ENDOMETRIOSIS
1ST IVF CYCLE AUGUST 2011
CURRENTLY ON MY 2WW

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 5:39pm

Hi Hopefull80,
some people have symptoms, some don't. My sister's kicked in at about 9 weeks. Some people go through the whole pregnancy with no symptoms at all, and all is well.
Do't worry x

Reg: Apr 12th 2008

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 7:28pm

Hi Hopeful

Don't worry! Enjoy no morning sickness! I haven't got many pregnancy symptoms except quite bad insomnia (which I probably just due to my brain being in overdrive!) and a very swollen tummy which makes me look 4 months gone but obviously I'm not! Makes for keeping it a secret at work interesting. My tummy must be a side effect from all of the treatment.

So I am kind of in the same boat as you. My sister had terrible morning sickness when she was pregnant. So I am appreciating I don't have any at the moment! I had a scan last week due to having so many bleeding episodes and i said to DH I was sure body had rejected embryo as I had no pregnancy symptoms. Well, fetus was waving away :happy:

So don't worry about this and just enjoy feeling well. It won't be long before you have plenty of symptoms!!!
6 cycles all BFN.
One last immune cycle - July 2011
06/12 - :girl:

Baby Isobel arrived on 16/04. Life is complete :hugs:

Reg: Jul 23rd 2010

Children: 1 on the way

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 7:30pm

I have not had very much hun, and now I'm 27 weeks pregnant so try and not worry and look at it as being one of the lucky ones!! I had the odd day after 12 weeks where I felt tired and sickly put was never actually sick and it passed after a couple of hours, I used to wear the sea sick wrist bands which helped so try them if you need to, Enjoy your pregnancy and try and not worry xx
Me 31 - Ok
DH 31 - low [zx151]
TTC - 6 years

1st ICSI - July 2010 :BFN: :tears:
2nd ICSI - 25 April 2011:BFP: :faint: babydust EDD 26/12/2011

baby7 Harrison Stephen was born at 21:41 on 6/01/2012 we are over the moon with our little man xx

19verve

United Kingdom

Reg: May 6th 2008

Children: one.

What's Up?
Loving 'one born every minute!'.

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 8:03pm

Dont worry. I had none til about ten weeks and then had severe sickness til 40 weeks plus eleven days!

DH - Normal
Me - Benign pelvic MESOTHELIOMA

bab10 DD conceived by IVF at The Lister Hospital, Chelsea. (lost one twin x)

MY DIARY

Reg: Feb 9th 2010

Children: 1 perfect boy born after icsi tx

Tuesday, September 27th 2011, 9:46pm

Hi Hon, I never had one symptom throughout the whole of my pregnancy, not a single thing, I was driving myself and DH crazy worrying about it but all was fine. I know that you just want reassurance from your scan but please try not to worry and just enjoy this time. Wishing you a happy and healthy 32ish weeks. x

FET JAN 2012 - 2 embies :BFN:
2 still on ice for another day xfingers

My Diary

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE