You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

taxihome

United Kingdom

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 10:57pm

WoW!

Firstly oodles of massive fankoos to the wonderful Sultry and her great sense of humour in her style of writing, for doing this thread for me.
Secondly thank you to all you lurrrrrrvely ladies for your thoughts, prayers and posts.

I have only seen my little tiny miracle lady briefly after the C sec and again while still attached to my bed. A c sec does quite render you helpless and imobile.
Mimi is scumptiously beautiful. Her hair is thick and collar length (apparenty). I say that as only Daddy and Nana have seen it. She had a hat on both times when I saw her. She is lovely and pink but we believe she has an infection. Her BP is low and after an Xray it looks like an infection.
We hope to know more tomoz.

Daddy and I are swinging from great joy to anxious apprehension and worry. This was not how we hoped it would go but she is here and for now she is safe.

Mimi crying after the birth had us both in tears. It was the most amazing sound. I have been informed however that the SCBU dos and nurses will disagree. Mimi hates to be touched and fights and screams like a wildcat.

Mimi's man brothers will be seeing her tomoz and Nana and Opa (Grandad is half dutch so Opa is his chosen name) are smitten too.

As with prems it is a day to day basis but we are hoping she will lose her breathing tube tomoz and the infection will be sorted to help her BP.
Please do continue your good luck vibes for our darling daughter as she is not out of the woods until she moves ouit of that incubator.

Thanks again all and I shall continue to read this when my mobile internet allows as it really does fill me with positivity.

Special kisses to all my fellow preggers ladies whom I have shared this journey with. I shall be back soon with tales of C sections and the wonderful fun of lack of dignity.

Sultry - loves yer and again thank you. Not just for this thread but for keeping me company via text and for all the advice on prems. Look after Baby and keep that BP of yours down.

xx

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

Wardie

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 5th 2010

Children: 1 Beautiful Daughter & 1 Gorgeous Son

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 11:23pm

Huge :congrats: :balloons: :balloons:
What a beautiful name too.
Thinking of you all & sending you all lots of love x x x x x x

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 9:29am

I cannot believe she has made such an early appearance! Love and wishes to you all - cannot wait to see some gorgeous piccies.

hx
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 9:38am

I'm sending you my goo wishes too Taxi, and more :pray:

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 9:53am

Sending lots of love your way Taxi - what a little fighter you have and I will be keeping you all and especially her in my prayers. Such a dinky little girl and what a beautiful name you have chosen. Take care and keep us updated as much as you can on how she (and you) are all doing. xxx

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 10:03am

Wow, amazing for her to actually be here and with so much hair! Taxi huge congrats to you and DH and we are all praying for little mimi to recover and grow well, can't wait for updates x x

Ps am on iPhone otherwise would be posting lots of flowers for you both
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

United Kingdom

Reg: May 13th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little boy called Daniel

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 11:37am

Hi Taxi

I have already posted in your birth announcement but just wanted to say another huge congratulations and just hope that they can get on top of that infection.

Keep us posted xx

Rene

Lone wolf

South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 11:59am

Hi, All
Please see Taxi's birth announcement thread here for further messages
Amelia Eva Mae - 6/8/11

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!