You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chilli

Megastar

• "Chilli" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 9:52pm

Pruritic Urticarial Papules and Plaques of Pregnancy - PUPPP

I am currently 35 weeks pg and I been suffering with PUPPPS for a week, it all started with .....

small red spots/rash on my belly
itching
waking in the night needing to scratch
when I do scratch it's not satisfying it hurts just itches more

I have been to my GP who hadn't seen it before and he gave me some aqueous type cream, I don't have dry skin so anything I ever use just sits on top and doesn't absorb so it makes me feel even worse at this point I had just a few itchy spots, 2 days later I saw my MW who got another GP in prescribed some streiod cream it did nothing at all at this point but now a week on it does help on the odd cluster of spots.

By the 4th day I was up all night for hours and started to use oates in a muslin cloth a very cool bath, no more drying skin or itching for a few hours bliss plus a natural remedy!

This only lasted a while so I got some tar soap which I use then I use the oates straight after and rinse with cool water, this again lasts for a few hours sometimes I use calamine.

In short everyday is different the best thing so far has been the oates and the tar soap.

I have never been so uncomfortable in my life and now my entire body is covered in blistery rashes, my belly has inch long raised blister type spots I feel dirty and like I am on fire or like I have sun stroke.

Anybody who gets this please treat it asap, go to your GP- buy some oates, don't use perfumed products, no hot showers, pat your skin dry, calamine lotion and pine tar soap if you can find it are meant to be a great help.

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 9:36pm

Oh no Chilli.

Bad times.

Hope it eases off sooner rather than later.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Chilli

Megastar

• "Chilli" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 9:11pm

Flic it's awful but I have been googling and bought a soap online called Grandpas pine tar soap it stinks to high heaven but it works! It took 5 days to get here but only 2 to actually work, my skin is very dry but a day of slimy moisturised skin (bllerrghhh) and no showering seems to of helped.

So anyone finding themselves with this condition order the soap asap use it 2-3 times a day washing off with cool water and make sure you moisturise straight after as it dries out the hives.

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, July 25th 2011, 11:40am

It sounds awful Chilli. Pleased the soap is doing the job though chick.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests