You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "sliceofcake" started this thread

Reg: Mar 17th 2011

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 6:29pm

waiting for AF - me having a moan!!!

HI ladies,

I know that I can come here and get support from all you lovelies, so I'm sorry for my little moan tonight :sadface:
I am now on day 60 (!!!) after my first failed ICSI treatment and still no AF!!
I am getting cramps, pains around my right ovary, I've had the pre-AF acne (which has now gone, thank god) and now still nowt.
Took a pg test at approx day 40, which was a bfn.

Any ideas? Is there an AF dance, which anyone can recommend??
At least the smileys cheer me up :rainbow: :wine: :flowers: :chocs:

Lynsey

Reg: Dec 3rd 2008

Children: Adopted Son @ 10.5mths old Feb 2014 xx

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 6:31pm

Hi, sorry if i sound stupid, but im not really with it at the moment!
Have you actually had a bleed at all since your BFN??

If you haven't call your clinic!!! My clinic say that if i dont have a bleed with 5days of stopping the drugs then to call them and they would want to see me!
LYNSEY xx

After x3 ICSI X2 FETs resulting in :BFN:s Apart from the last one being a faint :BFP: (only lasted a day or two) I was turned down as an egg donor so we called it a day with TX
WE ARE ADOPTING
APT Apr/May 13 HS June-Aug 13 PANEL Sept 13 YES!!
LINKED to 7mth old bab22 Oct 13
MATCHING PANEL JAN 14 YES. HOME with us 11th Feb 2014 (10.5mths old)
Finally I AM A MUMMY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lynsey" (May 19th 2011, 6:33pm)

Why Bee

Reg: Sep 10th 2010

What's Up?
Tired but happy!

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 7:09pm

I'm so sorry that you're waiting for AF, how wretched for you.
You spend all your time hoping it doesn't show but now you want it where the heck is she?!
I think Lynsey's advice is sensible, I wish I could offer more help but the very least I can give you is my best AF dance...
[zx163] [zx015] [zx163]
:girl_dance: [zx113] :girl_dance:
hope it works!
[zx102]

IUI Nov 09 BFN ..... 1st ICSI Oct 10 BFP m/c 8weeks ;( ..... 2nd ICSI June 11 [zx076] [zx076]
MY DIARY

Valentine's day twins 2012
And a surprise DS 27/1/15

Reg: Nov 13th 2009

Children: 1 DD and 1 great big soppy Weimy!

What's Up?
We are a family, oh wow!!

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 8:25pm

I know exactly how you're feeling. I'm on day 63 following my last lot of tx (bled on test day and for the following 4 days) and it's so frustrating. Keep thinking A/F is going to start and then nothing. Have you spoken to your clinic? I called mine this week and they're getting me in for a scan next Friday if nothings happened by then just to check there's no cysts etc and if all clear they'll then prescribe me something to bring on a bleed.

Hope the [zx245] shows up soon!

TTC since 2007

1st ICSI cycle BFP 13.11.09 - m/c 15.11.09
2nd ICSI cycle BFN 18.3.11
3rd ICSI cycle - BFN 2.9.11

Jan '12 - We are now hoping to adopt!
July '13 - We did it! bab19
September '14 - We did it again! bab19

mini mcgee's diary

• "sliceofcake" started this thread

Reg: Mar 17th 2011

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 11:08pm

hi ladies,

sorry I wasn't clear earlier, was having a mini rant moment! AF arrived 2 days before my test date, back on the 21st March, and nothing has happened since then. I am experiencing 'period/crampy' pains around my right ovary, which is the one that does all the hard work in my body (my left ovary produces follicles but does not release eggs). My next clinic appt is at the end of July. I don't know whether I should contact them for advice or wait.

DH tells me to take a pg test, as every time I do, AF arrives! I'm just reluctant to spend more money on the things, as I swear I should have invested stocks in the product years ago.

Hugs to all [zx127]

Lynsey

Reg: Dec 3rd 2008

Children: Adopted Son @ 10.5mths old Feb 2014 xx

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Friday, May 20th 2011, 9:45pm

It may be wirth testing hun, but i would certainly call your clinic for some advise hun x
LYNSEY xx

After x3 ICSI X2 FETs resulting in :BFN:s Apart from the last one being a faint :BFP: (only lasted a day or two) I was turned down as an egg donor so we called it a day with TX
WE ARE ADOPTING
APT Apr/May 13 HS June-Aug 13 PANEL Sept 13 YES!!
LINKED to 7mth old bab22 Oct 13
MATCHING PANEL JAN 14 YES. HOME with us 11th Feb 2014 (10.5mths old)
Finally I AM A MUMMY

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE