You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "mum82" started this thread

Reg: Apr 27th 2010

Children: one boy (naturally concived, somehow!!!) One on the way!! yehh

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 6:55pm

Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction

hey all cant find any recent posts on here about this topic! on 2008/2007

since i have this and am in more and more pain by the day while also trying to work 2 jobs and looking after a house and 5year old! im after any tips advise surport on how to get through it as im in soooooo much pain now and finding it hard to walk let alone work i cant afford to cut down any more hours a work i now do 35/40 instead of 40/50 hours a week!

look forward to any replys
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

DH very low [zx151] 11 counted in total :(

1st ICSI nov 2010 :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 22 weeks, 32 weeks, 36 weeks

bab21

ICSI diary xx

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 7:38pm

Hi Mum - sorry your having such a rough time - I don't know anything about it really but there was quite a lot of chat about managing it with several members on the third trimester chat board from January this year on - Geordie and Aramass maybe?
Hope you get some tips and relief hun.
x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE