You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Dad-to-be" started this thread

Reg: Feb 18th 2011

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 9:55am

Pink Discharge

Hi, my wife is 19 weeks pregnant and yesterday noticed a very slight pink discharge.

She hasnt noticed this before and I am concerned as we have had two miscarriages previously, although we've never got this far along the pregnancy before.

I dont want to worry her buy getting her to phone the midwife if its not neccessary as she's been worrrying enough so far. We only saw our midwife this week and she did prod around quite a bit so I'm hoping its just a result of that and nothing too sinister.

Can anybody offer any advice, I've tried google and it offers so many different stories it doesnt really help.

Thanks

Reg: Jul 3rd 2008

Children: 2 beautiful twin daughters :)

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 12:58pm

Hi Dad-to-be, I think the sensible thing to do in your situation would be to get in touch with your midwife, just to check. If you're both worried anyway it will be best to get checked and have your minds put at ease than carrying on worrying, which you'll inevitably do.

Good luck to both of you x

Moonshine

deedee1

Reg: May 23rd 2008

Children: 1 beautiful daughter

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 2:31pm

Hi Dad to be,

Moonshines advice is spot on - contact your midwife, just to put your mind at ease. She may offer you another scan just for reassurance.

As you say, if there was a lot of prodding going on there it could have caused a little irritation.

xx