You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Optimist

• "Optimist" started this thread

Reg: Mar 17th 2011

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 2:51pm

Update on me

Hi ladies

A little update on me - after being so scared to test on my OTD I did infact test the day after my OTD using a CB. I tested in the late afternoon with diluted urine but it came up a very strong positive - much to my shock! I had given up all hope to be honest with you as I have been under extreme stress due to certain personal issues for the past 4-5 weeks since I started this ivf cycle. I never felt a thing in my 2WW apart from a little bit of lower back pain similar to my normal a/f pain.

As you can guess I was so happy I cried and thought yes maybe things are finally looking good for us. But a couple of days after my BFP my breasts stopped hurting completely, mind you there were not that tender to start with. I felt a bit nauseous but that has gone for the last three days. I don't feel pregnant at all. I just feel tired that's it. Then today I was putting my crinone gel in and on the tip it had some pink/red blood on it. You can imagine my heart stopped and I panicked. This was RED blood - looked like fresh blood. I have been taking 3 crinone gels per day and I have never seen that before toda - I'm so upset.

Could this be the onset of a miscarriage? First my symptoms stopped, then I see bright red on the tip of the crinone applicator.

I have my scan next Thursday at the clinic but I am so scared I won't even make it to that date.

I have no PMA left - yes I picked the wrong username as to be honest I have lost all my energy with all my other issues going on and dealing with the ivf and a possible m/c I don't know what else to think. I'm so drained and tired. :sadface:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Optimist" (Mar 24th 2011, 2:54pm)

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 4:27pm

HI there,

Please don't panic - this could be an irritation of your cervix which a lot of women using the crinone get! Are you bleeding when you are just going about your business or when you go to the loo? I am absolutely sure your answer will be 'no' and in that case I really think it could be an irritation instead of anything more sinister.

I would definiately call your clinic/midwife just to be on the safe side. Trouble is that they struggle to find anything on even an internal scan - until around 6+4.....

You must feel so awful and I am really sorry you are so worried - I am sure you and baby are just fine.

hx
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Optimist

• "Optimist" started this thread

Reg: Mar 17th 2011

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 4:41pm

Hi Hayley,

I'm sorry if I sound like a nutcase it's just that with everything you go through to get pregnant you can't help but worry about everything.

Thanks for your reply sweetheart and reassuring words. I haven't noticed any blood except on the crinone applicator but my symptoms have dissappeared too no tender breasts, no sickly feeling. Just a bit tired. This is making me worried more so as well.

I did call my clinic they said that it could be the crinone residue tinged with red and the nurse said that symptoms come and go but I had symptoms now they've gone completely for the last 3 days. Am I panicking over nothing? I have a scan next week wanted to ask them if I could have it earlier but there's no point if they cna't see anything before 6 weeks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Optimist" (Mar 24th 2011, 4:42pm)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE