You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "LadyLuck" started this thread

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 12:15pm

Braxton hicks, every day, most of the day!

Is it normal to get what I am assuming is Braxton Hicks so much in a day, every day???

At first I thought it was babies pushing outwards, I never had BH with my first pregnancy but I have been told that it is Braxton Hicks.

Help??!?!?!?

Peppa

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 12:19pm

I had them from about 30 weeks with my lo. They can be quite intense at times too can't they?
Have you mentioned it to your midwife? If they're worried about it they can hook you to a machine to monitor them for a few hours. They did this with me at about 32 weeks and said that mine were too powerful to be bh and gave me steroids just incase baby was coming.......but then i didn't go into labour until my due date!

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 12:48pm

Thanks Peppa. To be honest I haven't seen my midwife for a while because I was having scans every 2 weeks at Kings College Hospital. But had been thinking today that I should go to see her as I haven't had my urine tested or anything else and Braxton Hicks feelings are so regular.

I think I will call her now to make an appointment to go and see her xxx

Reg: Jun 16th 2009

Children: twin girls

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 1:39pm

I had loads too during my twin pregnancy nothing to worry about unless the pain becomes unbearable. Congratulations and best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy. Twins are fab high5

Kirstin's Parenting Diary

Jan 09 Icsi BFN May 09 Fet BFN Sept 09 Icsi BFN Jan 10 :BFP:
:girl: :girl: c-section 13/09/10

Sunday, March 27th 2011, 5:47pm

Thanks Kirstin, I didn't know if I should be concerned as it is happening everyday and is very uncomfortable. As I never had them with Chloe I wasn't 100% x