You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "londongirl1uk" started this thread

Reg: Feb 28th 2008

Children: 1 amazingly beautiful miracle daughter x x

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 8:53am

Feel like my insides are falling out?!

Hi All,

I'm 13 weeks today and for the past week or so I've been having this awful feeling down 'there' that something's falling out? It does pass and doesn't last terribly long but it's horrible! Am I going mad? Is something terrible happening? Has anyone else had this? It's almost the same sensation as when the crinone was coming out but with more pressure? I genuinely feel like my insides are about to plop out?! Squeezing doesn't seem to help, I thought it might push things back up but nothing seems to make the sensation pass?

A friend of mine said she felt the same during labour but clearly we're WAY too early for that?! x
Natural x2 Ectopic 18-8-03*M/C 30-7-05
ICSI Jan 09-BFN* 1 frostie* ICSI Sept 09-abandoned* ICSI March 10-BFN* 1 blasto frostie* ICSI Oct 10-:BFP:* 2 frosties* FET July 13-BFN* ICSI Aug 13 - ?

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 5:39pm

Hi londongirl blowkiss
I have never been 13 weeks but I can imagine that the embryo has now grown into a foetus and it's bigger, and so it's pushing your insides. Maybe that's what is giving you this feeling.
:xxx:

Blue

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 15th 2008

What's Up?
I need sleep!

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 8:32pm

Hi Londongirl,
Pregnancy comes with a whole load of odd sensations, some things stretch and other things get pushed to one side. Not the most technical of explanations, but when I was about your stage now, I did begin to have lots of different odd feelings.
If you are worried, have a chat with your midwife. I am sure she will be able to reassure you.
B
x

My Diary
10 years, 5 cycles, and 3 beautiful children.
My family is complete :heart: :heart: :heart:

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 8:37pm

Hi there,

I also remember feeling very strange at times. I felt 'heavy' sometimes during the earlier weeks....almost like just before my period normally arrived. I also had some pretty sharp pains now and again which I hadn't expected to get. If you are really worried, I would speak with your midwife. I know it sounds awful, but they may be able to give you a quick examination and settle your fears. I am sure it's all fine xxx
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Reg: Dec 6th 2010

Friday, March 4th 2011, 5:28pm

Dont worry I have had that for a few weeks now. Asked at my hospital appt this morning. It's just increased blood flow to your girly bits!!! It's a bit odd hey.

Pootle

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 7:03pm

Many congrats on your BFP!

I think that your body feels 'odd' as it starts to change and preparing itself for growing a person and I presume that everyone has different experiences of how they notice their body changing and the feelings that go with it.

I wouldn't have thought it's anything to worry about at all but if you're concerned then it's always worth a call to your midwife.

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

• "londongirl1uk" started this thread

Reg: Feb 28th 2008

Children: 1 amazingly beautiful miracle daughter x x

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 1:30pm

Thanks so much everyone, glad it's not just me! :) I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, and, that said, seems to be happening less and less... phew! No doubt there'll be some other terrifying sensation to fill it's place any time soon :snigger: x x
Natural x2 Ectopic 18-8-03*M/C 30-7-05
ICSI Jan 09-BFN* 1 frostie* ICSI Sept 09-abandoned* ICSI March 10-BFN* 1 blasto frostie* ICSI Oct 10-:BFP:* 2 frosties* FET July 13-BFN* ICSI Aug 13 - ?

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE