You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Danube" started this thread

Reg: Oct 13th 2010

Children: Corwin, born July 09

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 1:59pm

Not even made it to test date

Hi everybody

Just had my first cycle of ICSI and gutted that AF arrived on 8dp5dt already. Had started to get brown spotting with black stringy bits on day 5 after transfer (sorry for TMI), so hadn't been hopeful for a few days.

I always accepted that it may not work at first attempt, but getting AF so soon despite a high dose of progesterone (800 Utrogestan daily) really worries me.

Had anybody else has experience with bleeding early & BFN and whatd did your clinics say or advise? I'm at Reprofit in Czech Rep and I can't fail them for treatment as such (got 7 eggs, and 2 blastos and a morula on day 5), but they are a bit reticent and don't expect much wisdom with re to the early arrival of AF.

Thanks
x
Nika

DS born July 09; trying for #2 - ICSI/Feb 2011 BFN; PICSI/May 2011 BFN; now changing to Serum/Athens

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 2:13pm

Hey Danube,

I would say don't assume it is a BFN until you test as some people do bleed and still get a BFP

i would still test on test day and I will be keeping everything crossed for you

xxx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

taxihome

United Kingdom

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 2:29pm

Hi Hon

I agree with Anna my lovely. Just incase. I am sorry this has happened to you.

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE