You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

taxihome

• "taxihome" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Saturday, February 12th 2011, 11:47pm

Yellowey Creamy leakage

Hi Lovely ladies.

I seem to have some lurrrrvely leakage. Been going on for a while now. It is a yellowey/creamy clour. There is not loads of it, but enough to cause a small stain in my panties. Not enough for a need of a sanitary pad. It is not there when I wipe either. I am taking cyclogest but analy & am wondering if this might be the cause or if it is just a pregnancy sympton.
I do recall in past pregnancys feekling wet & rushing to the loo thinking something terrible had happened.
It is not thick more thin I would say. I am constantly wet there. To be honest it looks like small urine stains in my panties but I know it is not wewe!
Should I be worried here?

Thank you

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

mim

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 12:43am

Hey taxi I had this with my pg at some point in the very begining and it is normal too discharge that looks yellow , and mine went away then it came back , so I personally think from reading that the increase of the progesterone or if you are using progesterone even more will get the yellow discharge, here is some info why you have it

Yellow Discharge During Early Pregnancy

When a woman is pregnant, her body undergoes many changes, due to the changing hormonal levels. During pregnancy increased blood circulation in the vaginal area and changing hormones cause a discharge called leukorrhea. This discharge is made up of secretions from the vagina and cervix, old vaginal cells and normal bacterial flora that are found in the walls of the vagina. This discharge is normally odorless and transparent during the first trimester of the pregnancy. But as the days advance, you may experience light yellow discharge during pregnancy, which is quite harmless. As you approach labor, this discharge may increase. In the very early stages of pregnancy, cervical secretions fill the cervical canal creating a protective banner called mucus plug.
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 8:36am

Hi Taxi,

Didn't want to read and run. I know that discharge is very normal in pregnancy, but I had thought that any discharge that wasn't clear should be really checked out by your dr of midwife. If it isn't smelly, I am sure it is fine, but if it were me i'd probably get it checked out just to be on the sure side.
Hope it clears soon. xxx

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 8:50am

I agree, I would just get it checked out if only to rule out th epossibility of somme form of infection. If it doesn't smell like you say then it is probably totally harmless but just to be safe.

I found this:

There are several changes that a pregnant woman’s body undergoes, because of the surge in hormones. Since there is an increase in the levels of estrogen within the body and because there is an additional flow of blood to the vaginal area, it is not uncommon for a woman to experience vaginal discharge during the course of pregnancy. Leucorrhea is the term that is used to describe the discharge that can be seen during pregnancy, which is generally made up of secretions from the cervix as well as the vagina, the normal bacteria flora from the vaginal walls and old vaginal cells. The frequency of the discharge as well as the amount can differ from one woman to the other. Moreover, as the pregnancy progresses, it is natural for amount to increase. In most cases, the discharge can be described as being odorless or mild-smelling and sticky. If vaginal discharge resembles the consistency of egg whites there is usually no cause for concern. However, if a woman experiences thick yellow discharge during pregnancy, which has a foul odor, it is important to get it checked immediately. This is because an odorous, thick and light yellow discharge during pregnancy could be the sign of a disease or an infection. However, if a woman experiences a yellow discharge, without any odor, then it is not necessarily a cause for concern.

It is not very common for women to experience a yellow discharge during pregnancy first trimester or second trimester. However, an odorless or mild-smelling light yellow discharge during pregnancy third trimester is regarded as being harmless. As the woman’s delivery due date approaches, it is also normal for the amount of pregnancy yellow discharge generally increases too. However, during any time of pregnancy, if the yellow discharge is accompanied by a foul odor, it is imperative for the pregnant woman to inform her medical health care provider about it immediately, as it could be the symptom of an infection. Some women believe that yellow discharge is a pregnancy sign, if it is seen during the early stages of pregnancy. However, in case of most normal pregnancies, the discharge, which acts as one of the early symptoms of pregnancy, is actually white in color.

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

mim

Reg: Dec 9th 2008

Children: One Angel baby Sam in heaven and proud Aunt of many/ One Precious Heart baby born 11/04/2012

What's Up?
I AM BACK UPDATE SHORTLY HUGS TO ALL OF U

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 11:05am

hey Taxi you def can get it checked I had it checked as I was seen every week by doctors and they told me the yellow discharge was totally normal in early pregnancy . I normally get white before cycles which is also normal but I did notice the difference too about week maybe 7 when it became yellow and at times a lot ;)
TTC#1SINCE2003
Me34Pco&Pcos1996
DH39varicocele opp06
CLOMID05,6mts09
lapdye,ov.drill2oct 09,too many treatments to mention
Shock natural:BFP:My miracle baby Sam Corey lost 17/01/11 4.30
Lupus,antiRO&arth

IVF JULY/AUG 11 immune / severe OHSS but :BFP: [zx076]saw every week ,BORN WITH SPECIAL HEART April 12

taxihome

• United Kingdom

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 11:42am

Thanks Ladies. It is a very light yellow. More a creamy colour. I am having a blood test tomorrow at my GPs so I will ask the nurse when I see her.
It certainly is not thick or smelly & there is not lots of it.

Thank you.
x

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 12:40pm

Isn't pregnancy just delightful???!!!

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 1:38pm

I had this throughout my pregnancy and when I asked about it, I was frequently told it was normal. I just wore a pant liner as usual and there was no need for thicker pads at all.
It did increase in amounts as I got nearer to having the wee one and so I wore and pad then and again, was told this was perfectly normal.
You are right just to mention it when you go tomorrow anyway,x

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

Hazy

Ace

Reg: Sep 16th 2009

Children: One beautiful boy!

Tuesday, February 15th 2011, 9:54am

This is the stuff I was on about the other day - mine varies from yellow to beige, some days there's loads and some there's less. Really annoying stuff but I don't think it is a problem itself, just irritating that I'd stupidly assumed I wouldn't need liners and pads for a while! Dang it.
TTC for two years before referral
Lap 1: Sept 09 Found 6cm endometrioma and Stage IV endometriosis
Lap 2: Nov 09 Removed endo, adhesions, cysts and appendix (stuck to cyst!)
ICSI Dec 2010....BFP xfingers (hospitalised with sepsis at 6 weeks)

taxihome

• United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 15th 2011, 12:17pm

Thanks all.

The nurse at my GP,s said it is nothing to worry about but If I am worried book in to see GP. Anyhoo I guess I just wont worry.
We have no idea whats going on do we till we get to the first scan. Then we have the next and the next. If we are lucky. .........Rollercoasters!!!!

[zx071]
MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 9:11pm

I seem to remember this so wouldn't worry - the things we go through!!! :laugh:
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)