You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Tishers" started this thread

Reg: May 7th 2009

Children: Hopefully soon - but count one Tortoiseshell cat!

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 1:17pm

What a morning!

Hi Ladies,

Well I had my scan, and oh yes there is a perfect little baby there with a lovely heartbeat and officially 8w+4d. :happy: Anybody listening outside the room must have wondered what was going on in there as I was just hysterical because of what was showing on the screen but joyful hysterical, and just been in a total trance since then! Keep looking at the scan picture and cant believe that it is MY PICTURE! So need a bottle of vodka but thats a no go so will settle for cranberry juice and pretend the vodka is in it! havent slept hardly at all last few days thinking about which way it would go that i am not pregnant or I am pregnant. Have midwife appointment on 8 Feb and going to book 12 week scan privately which is only 4 weeks away, OH MY GOD!!! :faint: We are going to be finding out what we are having, hopefully if he/she co-operates but as only 12 weeks might not be 100% so will confirm that at the later scan. I just cant believe this is actually happening to me after all what we have been through.

What I was concerned about until today was that on Saturday I had bleeding in towel and when wiped dull red blood not bright and severe period cramps like quite a painful period but about an hour it went away leaving me wiping brown blood and sunday and yesterday morning, brown blood with clots although not massive but quite a few. Really thought either something was wrong or my period had started but the brown has stopped last night and nothing today. The nurse had a really good look and said i havent miscarried a second baby or anything na dis probably just my body clearing out rubbish or just an indication that my period would have been due around now, which i think it might have been, either way everything is fine inside. Any experiences similar to his as it still worries me and also if it happened again. :sadface:
Nicky :xxx3:

1st IUI 21 August :BFN:
1st ICSI :BFN:
2nd IVF March 2010 :BFN:
3rd IVF June 2010 Failed Blastocyst :BFN:
4th IVF Alturistic Donor Eggs, :BFP:

Miscarriage 6 February 2011 at 10 weeks
Baby Billy my angel :tears:

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 2:45pm

Hey Nicky - fab news on your scan - Congratulations!! It's wonderful to see your baby for the first time. It's a shame though about the voddie - ah well not for another year or so - imagine how it'll taste after all that time!

As for the spotting - lots and lots of people on here seem to experience some bleeding at some point or on and off during the first trimester without there being any further problems. Take heart from what the nurse said - that everything is fine in there and enjoy your lovely photos!

Nat x

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 4:12pm

Hi there,

So pleased to hear your scan went well - it's amazing isn't it. I still have those first little pictures and I will cherish them forever!

As for bleeding during pregnant, it appears to be quite common from what I have read. I have added a link to a thread with some more information.

BLEEDING IN PREGNANCY
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Reg: Nov 22nd 2007

Children: William and Charlotte

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 8:10am

:clap: congratulations :clap:

IVF #1 2008 :BFP: William born 15/2/09
Our 6 yr TTC journey WAS over
Shocking natural :BFP: Charlotte born 10/9/11
:happy: Our family is now complete :happy: